Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12 Things You Didn't Know You Didn't Know !?!?!

Useless Info... ;D

Did you know...

1. It is impossible to lick your elbow.

2. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.

3. A shrimp's heart is in its head.

4. In a study of 200,000 ostriches, over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

5. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

6. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

7. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

8. Horses can't vomit.

9. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

10. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. And, if you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

11. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

12. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

The last one made me cringe.... now i c why I hate keeping my headphones on completely, LOL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven

10. And, if you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

:o :o :o :o

12. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

---A bunch of us are fully f@#ked on this one!!

Guest Diabolique

I bet Gene Simmons could do it..I tried and almost immediately pulled a musicle. ;D

I clean my headphones a lot, hope it helps... :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL I've been trying to lick my elbow the past few minutes. I came close by placing my elbow on the table and and placing my chin above my elbow but I was about an inch away from doing it..

As far as the headphones bacteria go..that's why you should never share headphones with peeps. Nice way to catch an ear infection...

Guest Slide On The Ice

LOL I've been trying to lick my elbow the past few minutes. I came close by placing my elbow on the table and and placing my chin above my elbow but I was about an inch away from doing it..

As far as the headphones bacteria go..that's why you should never share headphones with peeps. Nice way to catch an ear infection...

Well yeah...that's how people spread hearing-AIDS to other partners. Wear a condom on your ear and you'll be fine.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Let's all observe a moment of silence and aim to lick our elbows at say...high noon? ;D

Jar Jar Binks I am not. However, I can touch my elbow with my penis. That's gotta count for something.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Let's all observe a moment of silence and aim to lick our elbows at say...high noon? ;D

Jar Jar Binks I am not. However, I can touch my elbow with my penis. That's gotta count for something.

There is something really wrong here!!!! You get worse as the days go by.....LOL

thats why i never put headphones on at virgin records when i go so nasty f that i dont know how people do that

Guest Slide On The Ice

I cannot touch my elbow to my clit, I just tried. lol ;D

Hold on...I'm adding that to my list of fun topics to discuss when we meet. :D

Guest Slide On The Ice

thats why i never put headphones on at virgin records when i go so nasty f that i dont know how people do that

Wise choice, young fella. ;D

Guest Devilicious

lol... i can't believe you just made me do that!

Guest Slide On The Ice

How'd that work out for you? Success, near success, worth trying again...?

Guest Diabolique

;D ;)

Guest Devilicious

I plead the 5th :P;)

Guest ass2die4

;D ;)

I can do that ...and much more!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Did you know that the width of your mouth is the same as the width of your eyes, which is also the same as the legnth of your nose, which is also the same as the width between your eyes, which is also the same as the legnth between the edge of your eye and your hair line (on the side), which is the same as the distance between the the bottom of your bottom lip to the edge of your chin.....Check it out in the mirror!

Guest Slide On The Ice

I definately misread that when I read it today. I thought you said you tried to touch your tongue to your clit.

I don't know why you can't touch your elbow to your clit. I can touch my plum pouch with my elbow, and I am not in shape or thin like you are.

Guest Slide On The Ice

I plead the 5th :P;)

LOL...I'll take that as an indication of success. So go for it girl, put some elbow grease into it.

Guest Slide On The Ice

There is something really wrong here!!!! You get worse as the days go by.....LOL

You obviously have not come to predict me well at all yet. If anything about me can be predicted, it is that you can never predict what I might say next. My unpredictablity is what you can predict. ::)

Whats even funnier than the usless info is how many people are trying half this shit bcz they don't believe it... imagine how many people are not even posting about it but trying as you read... LOL

and as for

wow, i feel smarter now. thanks B :P

Actually U should know me by know I did this to make "U" and only you fell more stupid :P

:-*