Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12 Things You Didn't Know You Didn't Know !?!?!

Guest Cosmigonon

I cannot touch my elbow to my clit, I just tried. lol ;D

lol... i can't believe you just made me do that!

;D ;)

I can do that ...and much more!!

;D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diabolique

I definately misread that when I read it today. I thought you said you tried to touch your tongue to your clit.

I don't know why you can't touch your elbow to your clit. I can touch my plum pouch with my elbow, and I am not in shape or thin like you are.

;D I ain't no size FO' yet LOL

Being an ex-surfer girl I do a fine job of sucking it in! ;D ;D

Guest Diabolique

one more thing...

If we're like this now....what will we be like when we're 60+?

a bunch of old loony tunes! ;D *oops I think I laughed so hard my dentures fell out--wait those will be obsolete by then **whew***

Guest Slide On The Ice

one more thing...

If we're like this now....what will we be like when we're 60+?

a bunch of old loony tunes! ;D *oops I think I laughed so hard my dentures fell out--wait those will be obsolete by then **whew***

I already feel 60. LOL. Me and my cousin get into strange coversations where we talk about and compare what medications we're taking, and when my mom was alive, she joked that we were like a couple of old men talking about our meds. :D

Want to hear something? When I was a teen I had a "thing" with a 33 year old woman. She wanted the thrill of being with a teen, and I wanted the thrill of being with an older woman. I thought 33 was so mature and old (in a good way) and sexy then. But now I look at 33 year old women and they look so young and lively and sexy. I guess I'm feeling old, that a 33 year is now young and new to me. Damn, on March 20 I will be feeling even older than I do now. :'( ;) ;D

Hahahaha, about the dentures.

Flash forward to the future, and we see a 60 year old Orisha laughing with friends over tea and donuts: "Ha ha ha ha ha..."

She suddenly stops laughing as teeth fly out of her mouth and land in her friend's tea cup.

"...grumph...mumble, mumble... "

There is a pause and then she mumbles, "Oh thit..I loff mah teef...giff me mah teef bakk..."

Guest Slide On The Ice

I definately misread that when I read it today. I thought you said you tried to touch your tongue to your clit.

I don't know why you can't touch your elbow to your clit. I can touch my plum pouch with my elbow, and I am not in shape or thin like you are.

You're the bomb. I've drooled over your pics when I see them. Now me on the other hand, as an ex-beer drinker with a belly, I cannot suck it in so easily. LOL. But I have lost a lot of weight. Last year I lost 40 pounds...gained 8 back, and have lost about 5 more in the last month or so.

Guest swirlundergrounder

You're the bomb. I've drooled over your pics when I see them. Now me on the other hand, as an ex-beer drinker with a belly, I cannot suck it in so easily. LOL. But I have lost a lot of weight. Last year I lost 40 pounds...gained 8 back, and have lost about 5 more in the last month or so.

It's the mack attack coming form way back!!

Slide I can't wait to hang out again so that I can lay down in the booth of a resturant crying from laughing so hard at you un-edited stories of past sex-capades....LOL

Since becoming a vegitarian about 9 months ago I lost about 14 pounds and 2 inches off my waist and I still eat pretty much the same amount as I used to but I cut down on all the bad fat you get from eating beef, pork and chicken.....

Guest Slide On The Ice

Slide I can't wait to hang out again so that I can lay down in the booth of a resturant crying from laughing so hard at you un-edited stories of past sex-capades....LOL

Since becoming a vegitarian about 9 months ago I lost about 14 pounds and 2 inches off my waist and I still eat pretty much the same amount as I used to but I cut down on all the bad fat you get from eating beef, pork and chicken.....

Hahaha...a mack attack you be thinking? Nahhhhh....she's got her boyfriend and I wouldn't and couldn't get in the way of that. But I am a flirt by nature, I guess, and I just like making her feel good. I am also an artist, so I appreciate the artistic form of a work of art. ;D

That's cool about the wieght loss. I eat very little, but when I go out I do scarf a lot. So plan on cheating on your diet. Me and Lolahotass went out a week and a half ago and we had a big dinner each, about 4 beers each, and shared two large appetizers. Neither one of us could believe how much we ate that night. But I guess good times with good friends is an appetite booster.

As for making you laugh with my tales of past sexual escapades, I've been single and dry for so long now that I'll have to find a way to tell funny stories about that, somehow. :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

yooooo. I'm single. have been for awhile now.... LOL

Oh Oh! You better watch out for the Slide!

i should get in that diet regime

Guest Diabolique

I'm single but very much off the market. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm single but very much off the market. ;)

Like I said above...... You better watch out for the 'SLIDE....., FROM THE ASTROGLIDE'..... :-* :-* :-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

^Common Bling you just ruined that 'summer fresh feeling' that I had going on... :P

Guest Diabolique

.. i love the smell of fresh cut GRASS ;D

WOW so do I ;)

skunk.jpg

---Me too!! ;)

(me three)

I stank in your general direction! 8)

Guest Diabolique

Heeeeey. I just touched my elbow to my clit. It seems if I straighten my arm out and really S-t-r-e-t-c-h... ;)

:D :D :D :D