Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Can't Go To WMC/MMC!!!

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

it's a bittersweet thing. i just got a job and i have to leave for st. martin and the carribean for the next 2 1/2 months on friday. i knew it was a possibility that a job would come along this soon but i was HOPING it wouldn't in a way. the job is a great opportunity and the money is good too so i guess i'll have to get over it real quick. i've been the last 6 years anyway and it WILL come again. i know the 18th & 25th i'll be hatin life. EVERYONE HAVE FUN, i know you all will. dave (dahzel)

Guest dahzel

Dont feel bad. I dont think i can make it either now that i started working here in NY. I can't just take a week off from work with no pay cause it would kill me. Although i did already by my tickets so you never know....

i already got my tickets for GG and i don't know if wanttickets will transfer them to my girlfriends card or what.

Guest durrtylexx

Dont feel bad. I dont think i can make it either now that i started working here in NY. I can't just take a week off from work with no pay cause it would kill me. Although i did already by my tickets so you never know....

:(

Guest durrtylexx

it's a bittersweet thing. i just got a job and i have to leave for st. martin and the carribean for the next 2 1/2 months on friday. i knew it was a possibility that a job would come along this soon but i was HOPING it wouldn't in a way. the job is a great opportunity and the money is good too so i guess i'll have to get over it real quick. i've been the last 6 years anyway and it WILL come again. i know the 18th & 25th i'll be hatin life. EVERYONE HAVE FUN, i know you all will. dave (dahzel)

goodluck with the job..

my opinion = making money is always better than spending money ;D

Guest dahzel

goodluck with the job..

my opinion = making money is always better than spending money ;D

that is the issue isn't it. but you know how much fun it is every year, but it is every year. thanks man

Guest dahzel

dam dat sucks but ohh well more room to dance :P

i guess you've seen me before, i take up a lot of room. one of those acrobatic types, you know. ;D

Guest LeVeL

i guess you've seen me before, i take up a lot of room. one of those acrobatic types, you know. ;D

glad you took the joke man, especially since you cant celebrate.

Guest Chica

Im starting a new job in Miami March 13th and i have no vacation so Ima have to party on weekends and at night but i have to be careful with the nights and the new job is going to be an intresting week haha...

Money first like u said fo sure ;)

Guest dahzel

i guess you've seen me before' date=' i take up a lot of room. one of those acrobatic types, you know. ;D

[/quote']

glad you took the joke man, especially since you cant celebrate.

like i said i've been the last 6 years so it's not so bad but it is cause i know what i'll be missing. all i gotta say that is when i come back in may, watchout cause i'll be coming out like a freak! have fun man

Guest LeVeL

Im starting a new job in Miami March 13th and i have no vacation so Ima have to party on weekends and at night but i have to be careful with the nights and the new job is going to be an intresting week haha...

Where are you going to work at one of those Cafeteria's where they sell guarapo..lol

Guest dahzel

good luck and get somesleep ;D

Guest Chica

Where are you going to work at one of those Cafeteria's where they sell guarapo..lol

LOL HELL NO! I got a job at "Ñoooo que barato" .............J/K!

Guest Chica

Thanks I'll try my best....good luck to u too, like u said there will be more years of WMC

Guest LeVeL

Thanks I'll try my best....good luck to u too, like u said there will be more years of WMC

I agree with you guys, there is not too much difference from before the only differences are that there are 2 Festivals this time around,more Techno events this year and not much of trance events.

MMC was promoted to be 2 weeks but the only events listed and worth going too besides GG are from March 22nd to the 28th.

Basically MMC/WMC leads to a lot of spending so with you guys getting a new job and not going, you guys will totally benefit from not going.

ill be callin work to make sure ur awake the days after u party lol

Guest dahzel

i'll be in NYC during WMC.. can't wait ;D

do you not want to go to wmc? nyc is great but i wouldn't trade it for wmc... i guess it depends on what you're going for though. have fun ;)

Guest HouseJunkie

Don't be silly, quit the damn job!

Do you party to work or work so that you can party?

this is heartbreaking man, matter of fact by hearing this shocking news just ruined all my weekends plans :'(

Guest michael^heaven

---Ironically, I'm moving to Prague about a month after the conference. So, I won't be attending either. There's always time for partying but opportunities can easily slip away.

Guest ramon

---Ironically, I'm moving to Prague about a month after the conference. So, I won't be attending either. There's always time for partying but opportunities can easily slip away.

Prague has an amazing scene. I'll see what I can dig up for you before you leave. Desyn told me some of his best gigs have been over there. Really up for it crowd and loads of fine women. :)

Guest Marina22

You will be missed :-* :-* :-* We'll be calling you on the phone (Alan style) and leaving you stupid messages of oblivion. Hey see if you can hook up to Radio 1 sometime when they have a broadcast.

Guest Marina22

Prague is beautiful but be careful because Eastern Europe can be dangerous as well. Have a great time and post some pictures for us Florida folk :D