Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm a canadian, eh!

batidde

Not longer but it won't hit you as hard. Other factors such as when you ate and your metabolism affect speed.

Also women have less water in their body so again the affects are different.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

not canadian,

but in regards to your E question, as a generalization, MDxx is relatively body-weight dependent. you are correct in the respect that it is a "brain drug", however, this is in reference to the site of active chemical exchange.

since it is conventionally taken orally, it still has to pass through your "big guy" digestive tract to be eventually absorbed & transported to the brain, where the chemistry happens. a considerable amount of the active material gets consumed in the digestive process, and whatever's left gets diluted in your "big guy" blood system to finally make it's way to the brain & take effect on your "big guy" body.

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

not canadian,

but in regards to your E question, as a generalization, MDxx is relatively body-weight dependent. you are correct in that it is a "brain drug", however, this refers to the site of the active chemical exchange. since it is conventionally taken orally, it still has to pass through your "big guy" digestive tract to be eventually absorbed & transported to the brain. a good amount of the active material gets consumed in the digestive process, and whatever's left gets diluted in your "big guy" blood system to make it's way to the brain & take effect on your "big guy" body.

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus