Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONCE AND FOR ALL MIXING ANY DRUGS.......

renten

Why the hell do people continue to post questions like "Is it bad if i mix so and so with so and so".....NO ITS NOT OK...BUT WE STILL DO IT ANYWAY..GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS ..NO DRUGS ARE OK TO TAKE..AND TAKING 2 TRANQUILIZERS IS JUST AS BAD AS TAKING A TRANQUILIZER W/ A STIMULANT...IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE YOURE THE EXACT PERSON WHO SHOULDNT BE DOING DRUGS!!! LEAVE IT TO US PROFESSIONALS AND STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS

Yo renten, I dont know what ur problem is. The purpose of this board is to ask questions and be informed from "us professionals" They are not all stupid questions and think back to before u knew shit about mixing. Where did you get your info from. I think it is a good thing that some people are smart enough to ask about mixing before just trying it. If you dont like to read it and help others then dont its simple as that. But dont post hate!!!! PLUR

This is very hatefilled..... And by the way mate no sucker who druggs is a 'proffessional' we are all dead silly for playing with reality in the first place. But it's our choice, just like it's people's choices to drink shit loads (well some people's choice) or to smoke loads or whatever. So 'professionals' really isn't a good term for any of us. Really. cwm2.gif (I love the cute ickle faces they have on here!)

------------------

Stay Twisted :)