Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess the drug the dj is on...

V. Barbarino

so driving while on lsd, X, coke, herion, tina, dust etc is better than a guy who had a few beers? I have a bridge to sell you...

And you never smoked weed @ a house party before? ??? Not that theres anything wrong with that but just saying 8)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was a bouncer for 3 years, I know first hand what does what to people in clubs... People on drugs are real problems, they could easily die on the spot..

Damon Wayans gave one of our bartenders an 8 ball, she almost died in the hospital... Out of all the deaths at my school, zero were solely booze induced. GHB was killing a student every month.... Our bodies have a defense mechanism against booze, it's real hard to cross that line unless it's hard liquor, but drugs are different, they are made in people's bathtubs and you have no idea the potency and your body is over whelmed and can't expel the drugs, the defense mechanism fails..

Guest missgroovethang

who cares... *yawn* everyone is on something.

I don't do drugs.... So i'm not "everyone"???

So if you have a problem with drugs then why would you post this pic

That's just wrong >:( it's cool to laugh with someone but not at them...

And yes everyone has their moments (Well except you) But it's all good!!!

P.S. My guess is... Well I don't like to speculate

Guest Electric Eel

Seriously, who cares! Is he doing his job and is the crowd happy? Then yes thats all that should really matter.

I'm sure every single one of us has a horrible pic where we look fucked up even though we aren't. Why dont you post some other pics from the same night and then talk shit if he looks like that in every single pic. ::)

Guest mursa

..alcohol is a drug (pod's prob heard this 89 times coming from me in previous posts) ...........and for me personally Alcohol is of the substances that makes me do the Wackiest/Crazy things possible ....... but thats just me 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

yadda yadda yadda yadda....

refer to my first post on this thread

Is yur vacation boring or something? :P

Guest Cosmigonon

yadda yadda yadda yadda....

refer to my first post on this thread

Is yur vacation boring or something? :P

nope im having a great time

relaxing from lunch

nice to be indoors right now, its in the 20s w/ the wind chill :-[

We're in the 70's right now... ;D

Glad to hear you're having a great time... :D

Say hi to the Coronas on my behalf... :'(

Guest tijuanarave

who cares... *yawn* everyone is on something.

I don't do drugs.... So i'm not "everyone"???

You don't do drugs?..... Didn't you just post a message explaining how you woke up somewhere and didn't know how you got there because of all the alcohol that you drank...

ALCOHOL IS A DRUG.... or are you one of those hypocrites that still says that Alcohol is not a drug.

Guest tijuanarave

You should go back to that... I've never woken up in weird places without knowing how I got there after smoking pot... it's happened to me a few times with alcohol... DONT BE A HIPOCRITE...

You should go back to that... I've never woken up in weird places without knowing how I got there after smoking pot... it's happened to me a few times with alcohol... DONT BE A HIPOCRITE...

you've never went to college and hit a 6 foot bong before then...

rookie..

Guest jbit

Did he rock the room that night???? Is so, i dont give a shit what he does. If smoking crack makes him a better dj than so be it

Guest Philip

I guess normally the way I’d respond to the little kids that post this sorta junk is to simply ignore them... that is until I remembered an infamous and somewhat identical post from not long ago. Remember when Danny Howells showed up some 6+ hours late for his set? And the jackass that posted that "god awful" pic of Danny, accusing him of being cracked out? The post then proceeded to spiral downhill bringing some of you all along with it after it turned into a bandwagon for the "Danny and every other DJ is a crack head" crowd. That is until Danny posted the truth about that night and how he felt about being accused of in a public forum under those circumstances. Fabulous people like Desyn and Danny have enough to worry about without assholes insinuating illegal activity based on bad photo moments.

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=19517

Guest Clubhopper11

I just wished the drug issue would be dealt as a health issue instead of a criminal one. A lot of lives would be saved that way.

Guest Clubhopper11

Anyone that is addicted to drugs is sick. If my son was using drugs, I'd rather he go to rehab than jail. Secondly, by legalizing and having strict restrictions on drugs, it would be more difficult for kids to get drugs. Thirdly, by legalizing and regulating them, drug pushers and cartels would be destroyed.

You are right, Mr Saleen, I would not want anyone selling drugs to kids but that is what happens when government prohibits things that people want: Black market. Those who work in the Black market don't care who they sell their products to as long as they make a profit. Greed/money is their God.

The best way to destroy the black market is by legalizing and regulating it. It would push those dealers off the street.

Guest JMT
Secondly, by legalizing and having strict restrictions on drugs, it would be more difficult for kids to get drugs.

don't kids drink and smoke cigarettes? you made sense until that part.

Guest Clubhopper11

Besides, with the billions this government spends on law enforcement, the money would better be spent on building rehabs and education instead of jails.

Guest coach
Secondly, by legalizing and having strict restrictions on drugs, it would be more difficult for kids to get drugs. Thirdly, by legalizing and regulating them, drug pushers and cartels would be destroyed.

How in the world can you show that this is true? I am not saying it isn't, necessarily, but spouting pure speculation as fact is totally unhelpful.

BTW, so what was the answer to the pop-quiz?