Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscars... And the nomination for best looking female of the night go's to..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

...Hillary Swank

...Jessica Alba

...Uma Thurman

And my Oscar Meyer Weiner go's to......????? :P

Guest durrtylexx

hilary swank is fugly, she looks like mr. ed.

charlize is the total package.

alba looks fine to me.

salma looked beautiful.

btw i'm glad that Crash won the best pic award.

Guest Devilicious

lol alex you are so right, Hillary Swank is hideous.

99% of those dresses were hideous, so I nominate no one.

Put that aside and it's always Charlize.

Jess Alba is just subpar, but her boyfriend is smoking... whoever he is

Guest Devilicious

Ok I found one who looked truly stunning... Samantha Harris

Never seen her act, but she's gorgeous

Guest swirlundergrounder

lol alex you are so right, Hillary Swank is hideous.

Whatever you two..I'll take those lips anyday!

Guest Marina22

Hillary=horse mouth or Hillary Skank cause it's funny. Charlize, Rachel, and Salma are always in check even though I did not see them yet. What about Scarlett, that's my boyfriend's favorite so she's my arch nemesis... ha ha

Guest Chica

Jennifer Aniston needs to do something about her boring look, she is beautiful but always so plain, how about some color in ur life Jen, I know losing Brat must have been bad but life goes on lol

the uber ghey stylists on fashion police on E said the same thing u did marnie. she always wears black and very similar stuff

they said she needs to change her hair color..

they are like she should be like " im no longer with brad so i need a new look.. new hair ...etc."

also heard gossip prolly that vince vaughn asked jennifer to allow him to father her child

wtf? how romantic ::) from brad to vince.. poor jen lol

Guest Devilicious

^whateva! [clearly based on speculation] I'll take Vince over Brad any day... you know vince is hilarious and will keep you laughing, whereas brad doesn't seem to have much of a personality

Guest Marina22

^whateva! [clearly based on speculation] I'll take Vince over Brad any day... you know vince is hilarious and will keep you laughing, whereas brad doesn't seem to have much of a personality

I agree, Vince is much better since he's funny and Brad lost his appeal after Legends of the Fall and BOOOring. As far as best dressed- Salma, Rachel, Charlize.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I agree, Vince is much better since he's funny and Brad lost his appeal after Legends of the Fall and BOOOring. As far as best dressed- Salma, Rachel, Charlize.

Start your own damm thread about the men...! LOL.. J/K

Guest michael^heaven

78th_PerlmanI_01.jpg

---Doing the red carpet in style^!!

78th_KidmanN_02.jpg

---My vote goes to Nicole. A simple yet elegant dress without that shite train dragging behind for days.

Guest coach

Totally agree. And that Hustle and Flow won best music.

As far as the actresses go, I see more beautiful women walking down my street on South Beach every day than any of those people, so who cares. Most of the waitresses/hostesses at Segafredo's are better looking than any of them.

Guest Diabolique

78th_KidmanN_02.jpg

---My vote goes to Nicole. A simple yet elegant dress without that shite train dragging behind for days.

here we go again...I'd better not go record shopping with you, we might have to fight over the same wax or something.. ;D

Nicole was perfect. If I had seen Charlize long enough to see what she was wearing, Nicole might've lost out tho..LOL

Guest Diabolique

Totally agree. And that Hustle and Flow won best music.

As far as the actresses go, I see more beautiful women walking down my street on South Beach every day than any of those people, so who cares. Most of the waitresses/hostesses at Segafredo's are better looking than any of them.

what makes me laugh is that many of you seem to think that a great actor is supposed to be beautiful. These are actors, not models...