Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Jazzylicious Weekend + J.C.'s B-day @ SHINE

B-SIDE1414779017

Legendary DJ Jazzy Jeff returns for his montly residency

03-10_jazzy-B.jpg

Jeff has been behind some of the biggest artist

(from R&B to House to Hip-Hop and elsewhere)

Will Smith (Fresh Prince) / Gill Scott / Masters @ Work & others

shine-jazzy-Jonbday.jpg

Don't miss this legendary DJ on 2 incredible night

w/ Opening & closing set by special suprise Guest DJ's

th_03-10_jazzy-A.jpg

Happy Birfday Old Man! did your auto insurance finally go down :P

Guest djjoncowan

hope you guys will all come party with me saturday. Its the actual day of my birthday and I'm absolutely psyched. On friday expect more of a hip hop set yet open format just the same. Opening and closing is a good friend of jeff's from phili and from what jeff says the guy has mad skills

- saturday is my birthday! free champagne for everyone till midnight and email me if you want to be on my birthday gustlist - jonathancowan@mac.com - jeff has brought me the ultimite present in terms to my birthday party. heres the dealio - Terry hunter (chicago) will open the night - around 12:30 jeff will do his thing house and open format style - around 2 mr dope will drop a little set :o arond 3:30 expect the 3 of them to play back to back and rock the place - skillz, jeff's mc will be in full affect all night. Please come celebrate my bday with me saturday. we're gonna have some serious fun~ ;)

hope you guys will all come party with me saturday. Its the actual day of my birthday and I'm absolutely psyched. On friday expect more of a hip hop set yet open format just the same. Opening and closing is a good friend of jeff's from phili and from what jeff says the guy has mad skills

- saturday is my birthday! free champagne for everyone till midnight and email me if you want to be on my birthday gustlist - jonathancowan@mac.com - jeff has brought me the ultimite present in terms to my birthday party. heres the dealio - Terry hunter (chicago) will open the night - around 12:30 jeff will do his thing house and open format style - around 2 mr dope will drop a little set :o arond 3:30 expect the 3 of them to play back to back and rock the place - skillz, jeff's mc will be in full affect all night. Please come celebrate my bday with me saturday. we're gonna have some serious fun~ ;)

sat is gonna be the sickness :o :o :o

Guest djcarlosf

im there like a bear +2 ;)

Guest Diabolique

I'm supposed to get up at like 5 am the sunday after...sooo tempting to go...maybe for a *little* while. ^_^

I need to get a watch. ;D

Guest djjoncowan

I'm supposed to get up at like 5 am the sunday after...sooo tempting to go...maybe for a *little* while. ^_^

excuses excuses - we have history! you better be there ;)

Guest djcarlosf

you are EXPECTED to be there.... i dont want excuses luv :-*

Guest Diabolique

excuses excuses - we have history! you better be there ;)

SH-yeeah we do! A decade already --can U believe it?

I'm with you 1000% ( plus infinity plus one), but the last time I did that, I ended up cxl'ing my flight, and fubaring my plans, hence me having to get up this sunday, so early to make up for the last time I fucked up. ;D

I could come for like an hour or two tho...

I should * :D*

I went shopping for your bday prez, but it seems to not be out in the stores yet, tho it was released yesterday. :/ Gotta check on the beach tho.

heh heeeee!

Guest djjoncowan

when are we going to see mr Andrews again?

he's currently not spinning all that much as he's been hired to cowrite the new album with robbie williams. he'll be doing this for the next month or so but he'll definitely be back in the near future. congrats to kelvin on getting to work with robbie - at least some people realize how immensly talented this lad is ;)

Guest Devilicious

Get Yer Livers Ready.....

Tal & I will have some new drink concoctions on a side menu ;)

I've been practicing all week!

Guest Diabolique

I wanted to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday Jon..

and I promise I'll go to bed soon ;D ---after this Glastonbury DVD ends, lol....

Guest KellyKel

Oh!!! I want to go to this so bad...but I am still sick...Tal...I will call you! Hopefully I will be better by tonight!!

Guest djjoncowan

tonight is gonna be sick... last night was amazing... jeff played absolutely great.. thanks for all who came out last night now we're on to tonight! my bday with terry hunter, kenny dope, and dj jazzy jeff 8)

Guest Diabolique

Oh!!! I want to go to this so bad...but I am still sick...Tal...I will call you! Hopefully I will be better by tonight!!

that's what I said at Hybrid. ;D

yeah....I went. 8)