Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT NYC Crobar review...

V. Barbarino

Guest klubveteran

DT somehow someway has to end up back at Space. Cuz if there was any DJ that "built" Space it was him. He paved the way for all the guests to come and put Space on the map

Guest fended

DT somehow someway has to end up back at Space. Cuz if there was any DJ that "built" Space it was him. He paved the way for all the guests to come and put Space on the map

Completely Agree.

By the way......Danny Tenaglia is going to play with Victor Calderone at the Shelborne Pool on Sunday March 26th. Gonna be an awesome party.

Guest fended

is this confirmed cause I heard Victor is playing elsewhere and so is DT ? :-\

Victor is also playing at crobar sunday night, Danny is playing at Pawnshop as well. The Pool Parties @ the Shelborne run from Friday the 24th-Monday27th and are all from Noon - 9.

Guest klubveteran

Made a mistake....its actually on Sunday the 26th.

yeah yeah thats great Emi ::) anyway i pm'ed you check you dirty bitch ;D

Guest klubveteran

Completely Agree.

By the way......Danny Tenaglia is going to play with Victor Calderone at the Shelborne Pool on Sunday March 26th. Gonna be an awesome party.

of course you agree we were there. ;D

yoooo i have to swing by and say whats up. its been a while Guerra. in fact ill swing by to see Eddy and Tony.

DT was "himself" as always. he went from mixed classics to new tracks, a little techy-house, back to the darkest beasts afterhrs (10am). as he was putting on a show for the fans with his flashlights. drums were kicking hardcore, back to vinyl it felt like. lots of familiar places, familiar beats. i heard he played tilk 4pm (unnoficially). i left at 10am very well against my will. didnt spend $$ as much as planned. i might just go to victor tonight.

...it's been nyce to be in nyc again.

Guest bootstah

DT was "himself" as always. he went from mixed classics to new tracks, a little techy-house, back to the darkest beasts afterhrs (10am). as he was putting on a show for the fans with his flashlights. drums were kicking hardcore, back to vinyl it felt like. lots of familiar places, familiar beats. i heard he played tilk 4pm (unnoficially). i left at 10am very well against my will. didnt spend $$ as much as planned. i might just go to victor tonight.

...it's been nyce to be in nyc again.

I have heard only good things about Danny Tenaglia's party lastnight at Crobar. I'm sure it went until early evening, he is one of the true Marathon King's. I cannot wait until his Be Yourself party in a couple of weeks his party last year was siiiiickkk!!

Guest bcnjunkie

who cares where he plays.... again, proof that people in Miami could care less about the music

who cares where he plays.... again, proof that people in Miami could care less about the music

? what..? ??? ???