Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yawn

Guest bcnjunkie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

How someone with discering musical tastes cannot find at least some satisfaction at at least one of these partys is beyond me.

Amen.

Guest Devilicious

Just to rub it in......tonight at Cielo: Miguel Migs. ;D

Is that supposed to make us jealous? :P

We've got Canadian Bacon at Shine tonight so HA! ;)

Guest web_norah

i totally relate to what Jorge is saying.

when i am in Miami i don't go out for the music [yes, i love coming to visit, enjoy the 'scene' or what's left of it] - i admit being a chinstroker, love to ID stuff, etc, etc.....but after all these years, i am over the complaining - i am in a place where i can go to a dive, and still see/enjoy a great DJ -->New York city.

i don't think Mansion is anything special, sound is crap and the place is just like another club on SoBe. that being said, i went for Oscar's night and HAD A BLAST, much respect to that party ! but Murk aside, i'd never go to Mansion to hear music, only to hang with my pal Eddie and that's it.

Nocturnal after hours Fri was also a GREAT time. again, i was there to enjoy the late night/ am time and hardly paid attention to the music.

[end of my 2 cents]

enjoy your annual WMC music injection guys :)

Guest slamminshaun

I think some people just bitch for the sake of bitching. I live in a place whose nightlife is ass-backwards, but still somehow I manage to go out and let loose. When I get home, I'm still drunk and I still get laid no matter what the DJ did. What kind of asshole walks into a place, folds their arms, and says "ok, prove it to me"? Relax, take a shot, take a pill, and just have a good time.

Guest web_norah

yes, some people love to talk, complain, bitch, voice their opinion AND need more than just pots and pans and a glam spot.

some just dont give a shit or even get it, need the booze and whatever else makes it work, wherever that may be.....

Guest bcnjunkie

just pointing out what I heard.... party was going off, I had a good time with my friends but again .... yawn !!!!

still feel like I'm not missing out on much ......

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

[move]zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ[/move]

[move]zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz[/move]

[move]zzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

however, if I point out the obvious (complaining as some have called it) my solution is simple: I don't go back .... instead of those who keep complaining and still attend events at whichever venue they had a complaint about... that really puzzles me