Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3.27-BLUE MONDAY ft. DEAN COLEMAN|Jon Lemmon|Fame|Bronzie|Michael Hime|Ori Morag

Guest bronzie

Guest bronzie

Back for our second year at BLUE-WMC 2006 edition, Fusion Clique Productions presents Dean Coleman of Yoshitoshi Recordings. Dean is sure to get things shakin' with his highly anticipated new releases being played for the first time during the conference as well as his recognized get down and move your ass beats! Sure to be a treat this night.

Dean Coleman Biography and more

BLUEMONDAY.jpg

Join us as we've got a full line-up of top notch Djs gracing the decks for the night including Jon Lemmon (Viva Recordings, WA), Fame (Simplybangin.com, NYC), Ori Morag (Satellite, NYC), Michael Hime (unknown-people.com, NYC), Premo (Bambossa, Subliminal, NYC) and yours truly. Hope to see you on the dance floor!

Supported by:

www.bullittbookings.com

www.simplybangin.com

www.unknown-people.com

www.subliminalrecords.com

www.satelliterecords.com

www.vivarecordings.com

Guest gabriela

I can wait, for some great beats to go and shake it :-*

i have alot of my Venezuelan friends joining me on the dance floor :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest bronzie

I'm SUPER excited to be playing alongside Dean and many of my boyz from the city. I have a few of his tracks and they always get people movin' side to side and up and down.

And Mr. Bangin', Gaby hasn't forgot about you.... :P

Guest Teddyboy

Damn Dude i cannot wait to be there... As soon as i get there i'll be dancing my ass off!!! with Dean Coleman? holy shit man... unfucking real... peace

Guest bronzie

I must have saw you on the boat cruise at some point since I was there too. That was one of my highlights of last years conference with Willie Diggs on the decks rockin' the boat!!!

btw, I haven't heard Dean live either yet but I love his productions!

Try to stop by to check it out if you can....

Guest bronzie

Yes he his a great guy! Def. in it for the love of the music. ;)

He'll be on the decks from 1-2 if you want to catch him.... 8)

Hope you can make it by and come say what up if you can. I'll be on after Dean.

Guest bronzie

So I just found out tonight that Premo will not be able to make it this year... :-\ He's pretty bummed that his place he was suppose to stay fell through so I guess there's an open slot....hmmmm.

I guess if you see this post and you're interested in a slot, please send me a PM.

Guest bronzie

It's lookin' like the Down Deep guys are gonna open up instead of Premo. Mike Prieto & Kevin Finn aka Down Deep are from NYC and last year they got the party poppin' early in the night so this year shouldn't be any different. READY! 8)

Guest gabygu

Deep and funky!!!! ;D They played my birhtday this year at Sullivan Room back in Ny too and it was fun dancing.