Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Magnum Wednesdays @ BED Happy BDAY Andrew Chibale!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

magnum1.jpg

This wednesday Diaga, Nikolas, AND special guest Andrew Chibale will be spinning for his BDAY celebration. Dont miss this party!!! It is definatly the best new house party on the beach.

Guest coach

just show up and make sure to scream jennifer's name at the door, cause she loves that....... :P

Right on. I'll bring the megaphone.

Guest spinderella7713

just show up and make sure to scream jennifer's name at the door, cause she loves that....... :P

oooh thats it...u asked for it!!!

Guest Electric Eel

LOL @ that scary pic. No TNT shot girls this year for your bday Andrew :'(. Hope you have a wonderful time! I will try my best to come by :D

Guest bootstah

fuck that *$*!!!!!!!! LOL

Guest spinderella7713

fuck that *$*!!!!!!!! LOL

everytime u say something smart u add another shot to ur menu tonight....!!! anything else my love, anything at all, hmmm, hmmm,something to say???lol

Guest spinderella7713

wow...every week this party gets better and better and better....lol. Thank u everybody for your support I absolutly love this party. Its so comfortable......just a wonderful atmosphere...and the music is amazing...Nikolas you blew it up last night. Ill C everybody again next week...so far every face I see coming for the first time has come every week after!!! This is a winner. :o