Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blue butterflys...dont get them!

ok ok ok...this is both a warning and a question. first of all my buddy and i were arguably the stupid ones because we tried getting some e outside of exit...i know, i know, but our dealer wasnt around so and we really were looking for some..anyhow...we got some pills called blue butterfly...theyre light blue i think with a s in the middle...we dropped one and a half each and nothing happened at all...we dont drop too often so normally 1 is plenty..anyhow..at least nothing bad happened to us, but be warned,....DO NOT BUY BLUE BUTTERFLYS! anyone else run across thesee?

don't be dopy!! bts which is a rave gang that preys on ravers probably sold you that crap...they go around selling fake pills and crap...in general I have heard that those are great! check out dancesafe.org and go to pill reports checkit out I'm sure you will find it phat as hell! peace and love--djlovejones

checked out dancesafe and ecstasy.org...didn't seem to find any entries on blue butterflies...though the other butterflies seemed pretty good...we didn't get it from a raver though...just from some shady guy (i know, brilliant us right?) but yeah...blue s on them...anyone else have feedback? bought near exit in nyc...hehe i work in somerset man!

have you checked out www.pillreports.com ? this is another good site to find out other people's opinions. not as accurate, since it's E users putting in their input, but helpful. if you don't see a post for that, then at www.bluelight.nu put up a post asking for info about those.

it doesn't sound like e to me. did you feel anything? well, if you were getting sick and feeling kinda drunk, then it was most likely dxm. if you didn't feel anything, than it could have been a medical drug passed off as e.

hey, we all make mistakes. i think i once bought muscle relaxer. doh. silly.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Hey Kitty,

Speaking of script drugs, have you ever tried E with Xanex?

A friend of mine came into my booth last night and was rolling hard on some Mitsu's. He came back like an hour later and couldn't hardly move - said he had taken a Xanex with it.

He said that it was a great roll, and that he didn't even want to move. His mind was all straight, and he could even speak well, so I can only imagine how good he must've felt.

So, what's the skinny? Anyone ever tried that combo?

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was probably an over the counter drug.. I know some people who go to clubs and sell fake E.. they're talented at makin them look so real though.. so watch out and get them from a reliable source~! never from a stranger cause u never know what they laced the E with...

play it safe..

Tomochan

Guest clubkid77

They sold you "Sominex" its an over the couter sleeping pill. You can get a pack of 16 at most 7-11's for about $3.00 I take em prety often cuz i cant sleep.

You really should have asked yourself

"why would a pill called a butterfly have an S?"

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10 to 1 the pill you have is this image here. They have been going around for years...most peeps call em superman's. It's Diphenhydramine. They will be around 4-ever. Go about 1/2 way down to the link below...your pill is there. It's happened to us all one time or another. And BTS will just rob your money...they won't even bother giving you fake pills...damn bastards

http://www.dancesafe.org/past_lab_results/results_may-july_2000.html

------------------

Do You??

[This message has been edited by djscotphreak (edited 02-14-2001).]