Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questions about K

lucabrase

Hi, I am new to the board as far as my own postings but I read it quite often. I have been partying and involved in the dance music scene for many years now and I like to do K once in a while. However, I haven't seen the yellows in a while and I think I read on this board that the company that made them got shut down, or just no longer makes that brand. I tried the Tokkyo blues a few months ago and I liked them. I think it has a better taste than the other kinds (like baby powder). But I haven't seen those in a while as well. It seems a lot of my friends have stopped doing it all together. Maybe we're just getting old. So my first question is, is it still around? This is in no way intended to be solicitation, just curiosity.

Second, how much do people know about the short and long term effects of this drug? I've done a little research on the web, and I haven't read too many negative things about the drug, as far as the harm it does to your body. From a safety perspective, if you get it in a sealed liquid bottle, I would have to say that is a pretty clean drug, as opposed to c or e, which can be cut with anything. One researcher actually stated that in a perfect world, drugs like pot and k should be legal while we should ban alcohol, tobacco, and boxing, because these things are far more harmful to your health. The downsides I know of K are that one, it’s not good to sniff anything, because it ruins the lining of your nose, and two, it can be psychologically addictive. There are also some other negative effects that a disassociative drug can do to your brain, but it seems that moderate use is not too bad. However, the information I’ve found is not that recent so I’m curious if E-Tarded, or any of you other knowledgeable members out there have any additional info. This subject does not come up too often so I think it would be a good idea to learn as much as we can.

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

Blue Label (Ttokkyo)/Ketamina/ is still around...and quite plentiful. Many peeps think it Japanese...it's Mexican. I would have to say that any K out there...a majority of it at least, is the Mexican.

Yellow Label (Fort Dodge)/Ketaset/ I personally like better. It's a lot cleaner of a high to me that Blue Label. Blue burns a bit more to me. Yellow label is no more. If you see it...grab it...it's like a Mickey Mantle rookie card to some.

There are clear Liqs going around (no label, heard it was green)...many peeps are trying to push them off as Old Skool yellow label...it's Australian (or Austrian). Apparently pretty strong...have only seen.

The story I heard about the yellow label (Fort Dodge, IA) is that it caught fire and in the process of rebuilding. I also heard it got shut down by the feds. Can't find any reliable info though.

My advice...anything in moderation...know your limit. And a drop of strawberry extract while cooking the Liq helps a hellauva lot too!

------------------

Yellow Label...come back!!!

Ttokkyo burns!!!

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Blue Label (Ttokkyo)/Ketamina/ is still around...and quite plentiful. Many peeps think it Japanese...it's Mexican. I would have to say that any K out there...a majority of it at least, is the Mexican.

Yellow Label (Fort Dodge)/Ketaset/ I personally like better. It's a lot cleaner of a high to me that Blue Label. Blue burns a bit more to me. Yellow label is no more. If you see it...grab it...it's like a Mickey Mantle rookie card to some.

There are clear Liqs going around (no label, heard it was green)...many peeps are trying to push them off as Old Skool yellow label...it's Australian (or Austrian). Apparently pretty strong...have only seen.

The story I heard about the yellow label (Fort Dodge, IA) is that it caught fire and in the process of rebuilding. I also heard it got shut down by the feds. Can't find any reliable info though.

My advice...anything in moderation...know your limit. And a drop of strawberry extract while cooking the Liq helps a hellauva lot too!

In answer to your 1st question, well said by djscot, i have heard about yellows being around, but they have been unlabed, but the seem to be the same, and i can't see these people lying to me b/c theres no need. i not a extreme user, but in answer to your 2nd question, im no more informed than you, sorry, but take dj's advice, you know your limit. <3