Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cops & Roll Detection????

robbiemac

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly, there are dogs that can detect 'x' but there aren't many of them, 2 or 3 and they are on the Mexican and Candaian borders. I am pretty sure average k-9 untis cannot detect the pills. You might want to ask e-tard, he has answered this before.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

WTF!! this is great... maybe we should leave it like this...

One or two dogs that can detect, LMFA®O..

The point of a sniffer dog is that it detects ANY smell. Ecstacy like just about ANYTHING smells so ANY sniffer dog can detect E. Now a dog may not come near you package.. however it may do.

Some people have been known, to first wrap there substances in clingfilm, then dip the package (repeatedly) in glue so it is air tight. Some people have sent the package to the person who lived at the apartment before them. But you know all this is illegal if you get caught it is likely you will be charged with trafficking which ain't no joke.

Yes, dogs can detect. (AT least British ones can. Maybe American one's cant?!)

Recently went to a club which decided it would be funny to have sniffer dogs on the door. Unsurprisingly about 25 people got into the club last night. The rest of us got sent packing.

Although the best story I ever heard was when I went with friends to a weeklong club in portugal last year. On the way back we were in different cars. And we lost the other car.

They eventually turned up in London 6 hours later. Apparently they had been stopped in France and the sniffer dogs suspected something in the boot. My mates knew they were screwed as they had stupidly brought back a tidy sum of coke, pills and brown for sale over here (I was not happy to hear about the brown). However when the police oppened the boot they found a packet of sausages. THey propmtly apologised to my friends and had a go at the dog for howling at a pack of sausages! cwm2.gif

Strange thing was no body remembered leaving buying any sausages. Must have been intervention from a higher power!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

• 3 weeks later...

I READ THE SAME, THE DOG HAS TO BE TRAINED TO DO IT, BUT JUST THINK, THEY ARE TRAINED TO SMELL OTHER THINGS AND THE WAY ETC IS NOW IT HAS EVERYTHING IN IT SO THEY CAN SMELL THAT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13