Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm curious........Head Count

peache5030

24, married since I was 21 leading a secret life w/ e and clubs and hiding it from my wife until she found out last week. OOOPS still @ my moms house trying to smooth things over. Full time job working crazy hours threw this tax season. Like to party every chance I get. But hard w/ a 2 year old at home. Peace!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 19, be 20 in May, still living at home but its ok. Full time student with a Part time job, still making good money though. Would like to get out on my own, but not in any rush! I see that i have the rest of my life to worry about bills and having payments due. I will just enjoy this while i can. I've been going out since i was 15(most of my friends are a lot older than me), but always take care of what was important first. I've been a full time dancer, student, and athlete(in high school & first year of college) plus i work.... and when ever i can go out, i do!

Can't wait for the summer, the nice weather, break from school, and the hamptons. Thats when i can enjoy myself!<3RLQ cwm4.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

[This message has been edited by RLQ (edited 02-20-2001).]