Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How far is too far???

karch

Just a question. Like when your freind is on E, and there like feeling really bad. I mean how bad do they have to be for you to do something. Because you don't wanna rush to judgement and like get medical attention when they don't really need it. Like anyone know what signs to look for when you think they do need medical attention?

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by karch:

Just a question. Like when your freind is on E, and there like feeling really bad. I mean how bad do they have to be for you to do something. Because you don't wanna rush to judgement and like get medical attention when they don't really need it. Like anyone know what signs to look for when you think they do need medical attention?

if ur friend is feeling very bad u should get medical attention right away. there is no such thing as a rush judgement when it comes to getting someone medical attention when they look or feel ill due to drugs. cwm11.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

Sometimes I feel real sick though or something. And I'm like "oh my god what's happeneing to me." But eventually it goes away. So you can't really say that if someone feels bad that they do need medical attention. Cause I felt really bad, and I thought I might of needed medical but I really didn't.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by karch:

Sometimes I feel real sick though or something. And I'm like "oh my god what's happeneing to me." But eventually it goes away. So you can't really say that if someone feels bad that they do need medical attention. Cause I felt really bad, and I thought I might of needed medical but I really didn't.

i know what youre saying bro, i think it depends on if its a first time user or not. a few times i felt sick but knew what it was from, but there is no safe way to tell so i reccommend just getting help right away

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13