Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo on the terrace...

Guest dudeitzdiesel

Guest dudeitzdiesel

so yeah...I'm not a review pro like bling or the rest but I do have to say a couple of things....

Morillo did one of the best performances this morning I have ever seen in my life....he played just how I liked it...not too many vocals but relentless beats after beats....the tempo of the club didn't drop for 1 second for 6 hours straight....it shows how much of a magician this guy can truely be on the terrace, my hat goes down to you kid...great job.

8)

Guest dudeitzdiesel

yeah if you want vocals...go listen to some tina turner...we're all about beats around this side of the block ;)

Guest juanchisimo

yeah if you want vocals...go listen to some tina turner...we're all about beats around this side of the block ;)

lmao!

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha

Guest Damon7278

now that was funny

Guest Ariel

so yeah...I'm not a review pro like bling or the rest but I do have to say a couple of things....

Morillo did one of the best performances this morning I have ever seen in my life....he played just how I liked it...not too many vocals but relentless beats after beats....the tempo of the club didn't drop for 1 second for 6 hours straight....it shows how much of a magician this guy can truely be on the terrace, my hat goes down to you kid...great job.

8)

Totally agree..he definately proved himself to me from the last time he was here....a lot better this time. The club was just insane!! shots of patron were taken everywhere, girls everywhere, "King of the Patio" in full effect!! Good you back homo! ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

morillo rocked the fucking patio. his last set my my bday zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, but he came back with a vengence and put my ass in a chokehold. left after 1 but he was planning on rocking till 5.

Guest tiltmiami

Ok I got there around 1 AM... Got so fucking wasted to the point that I was found in the Bathroom sleeping at 3 pm....LOL

He kicked ass i had a great time and cant wait to see him again.

Image003.jpg

Guest mursa

... Got so fucking wasted to the point that I was found in the Bathroom sleeping at 3 pm....LOL

Why ain't i surprized ??! ;) ;D 8)

See you guys wed @ Space ........gonna be insanity ! 8)

Guest ddg

i had a great time

dont know what time we left..think it was around 3

great seeing carisa and darren..it had been too long...jmt and his group..always a pleasure to party together somewhere other than delux..lol...alki and crew...shit goes down when we all get together...great seeing diogo, ariel, purple and probably some other peeps i cant remember....

big ups to ray at the bar for hooking it up too..

Guest Electric Eel

i had a great time

great seeing carisa and darren..it had been too long...jmt and his group..always a pleasure to party together somewhere other than delux..lol...alki and crew...shit goes down when we all get together...great seeing diogo, ariel, purple and probably some other peeps i cant remember....

IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT TO SEE LEE AND MICHELLE, THEY WERE THE REASON I WENT TO SPACE

Aww thanks, thats so sweet diego, it was great to see you too!

Guest ddg

i had a great time

IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT TO SEE LEE AND MICHELLE, THEY WERE THE REASON I WENT TO SPACE

im sorry lee.... :-[ :-[.......

but it was a pleasure seeing you two... :)

Guest Electric Eel

i had a great time

im sorry lee.... :-[ :-[.......

but it was a pleasure seeing you two... :)

just messing with you no need for the :-[

:-* :-* :-*

Guest JMT

oh what a morning... got there at 7 and stayed till 1.

great tunes, great peeps, great weather, rony seikaly in the booth... it all made for a truly phenominal patio session.

simply put, morillo f-ing delivered! couldnt have asked for a better time.

when i got there there was no line for ticket holders, so thanks to LP at the door for letting my crew slide right in with no hassle.

ddg - everyone was glad to nice to see you make a suprise appearance!