Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An assistant state attorney arrested at Space for drugs

V. Barbarino

Guest tres-b

They must have been extremely obvious, stooooopid or acting like assholes for a bartender to point them out to a cop.

Nice of him to blame his girl. Takes a real man to let your woman take the fall. :P

Guest JMT

as my lawyer buddy said, why the hell wasnt this guy a public defender?

he prosecutes people for drugs by day, but throws pills back by night. what a jerk. they should give him extra time for that.

Guest LeVeL

You can tell he looks like a big druggy, I am glad he got caught. No sympathy for him people like him and people who are crooked cops deserve whats coming to them.

You cant be above the law forever,sooner or later it will catch up to you.

Guest Philip

They must have been extremely obvious, stooooopid or acting like assholes for a bartender to point them out to a cop.

That's "bartender" as in Seargant Joe the undercover "bartender" (who hasn't been behind the Space bar in his life) that is watching for that struggling-fist-in-pocket-hand-to-mouth motion.

Guest macboy

Still waiting on the lab report...let's not convict this guy just yet. And Nick, I've known many prosecutors over the years that take prohibited narcotics for recreational use. Don't be surprised.

Guest HouseJunkie

That's "bartender" as in Seargant Joe the undercover "bartender" (who hasn't been behind the Space bar in his life) that is watching for that struggling-fist-in-pocket-hand-to-mouth motion.

Does this means that I have to declare my Caffeine pills @ the door the next time I go to Space?

Guest Devilicious

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T GO TO SPACE

go to space, just master the art of incognito pill popping

erm, how about NOT pill popping? I would say the moral of the story is don't do drugs... especially in a public place

Guest tres-b

go to space, just master the art of incognito pill popping

erm, how about NOT pill popping? I would say the moral of the story is don't do drugs... especially in a public place

Actually, the moral of the story isnt not doing drugs. The moral is to do them discreetly ;)

Guest LeVeL

I think the moral of the story should be that next time your pill popping atleast give the bartender a nice tip that way he wont snitch on you, while pill popping.

:P

Guest Diabolique

or...if you're an ASST. PA....don't take it in public...shiii...100's of regular folks do that....

moron..

CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF

and....have a plan...duh.