Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the BEST pill of 2001..CLOGS..(review)

this is for the hardcore headz (j/k), but clogs is a dirty pill, but by FAR the best (and speediest) pill i've had since 11/99, seriously. it's a white pill, with the imprint of a dutch clog.

the minute i swallowed it i started dry heaving. i then had the terrible urge to pee and shit (sorry to get so dirty), incredibly sweaty, and i knew i was in for a tight ride. a bit worried too, it's been so long since i had such a treat like this!!

within 30 minutes i was peaking (usually it take me about 1 hour or so), and it was unbelievable. i NEVER get eye jitteries anymore, and with these pills i couldn't focus for a second. i also NEVER get teeth chattering, but the way i was chattering i looked like a hypothermia victim. the dancing was non stop, i couldn't piss until the next morning b/c i was so wired.. damn.

so enjoy people, if you can get your hands on these, STOCK UP!!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

damn....sounds like you ate some crack or sometin.....gold rolexes....i know there's peeps around here who have 'em... ahemmm....you're welcome cwm1.gif <----you know who you are

i've actually saved a couple for myself 'cause they're just that damn good...but i was trippy for like 3 days after