Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you, mr. digweed...

ryan2772

Guest mp3some

YESSSSS....

Got in around 1 and left after 5, and all we got was pure Digweed straight up.....

Awesome times... really good set. It had its moments, w a couple of old classics remixed, it had its ups, downs and the signature digweed teaser progressions here and there.... blowing up when ppl dont expect it... Good times indeeeeed. Pawn shop shifted things around a little bit... sound was niiiiiiiice.. Great rolling Bass :o

Saw a bunch of heads from across the boards.... Def a helluva party.

I'm a happy camper. ;D

Now, if I only could get in to Glass tonight.......................... :P lol

WMC'06 is ON!

.- 8)

Guest LiquidX

Not sure of what I was about to experience, Digweed just delivered greatly. As mention, there were moments, ups and downs.. but towards the end ( for me right around 5 ).. he was just throwing it. Loved the party, and Im glad I chose this party.. cause the vibe was just great. !

Until Monday Mr. Digweed :o

Guest ramon

how was quiggers? he was in the back room .. :)

hahahaha is that the dude that looks like charles manson??? he was wicked, man. really threw it down, i was really impressed. spent my evening going back & forth ;D

no quiggers is bald w/ glasses .. the charles manson dude is tommie sunshine .. :)

Guest dre4

wow simply amazing...from the second i got there until the end i loved it...many new tracks i haven't heard and some classics....i converted about 15 people into digweed fans last night...finally....until monday...see u guys at wet grooves

Guest Nefarious Girl

wow simply amazing...from the second i got there until the end i loved it...many new tracks i haven't heard and some classics....i converted about 15 people into digweed fans last night...finally....until monday...see u guys at wet grooves

But he was also amazing! I was there for a little - and during that time it was NON STOP...

that back room was a surprise...took me by surprise!