Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those of you who did not go to Ultra....

Guest dino

Guest dino

You should be very thankful. I have been chatting with my friends that went and it took them OVER 2 HOURS to get their tickets and get into the event. They got there at 4:15pm and did not get in until 6:30pm.

Guest LiquidX

You should be very thankful. I have been chatting with my friends that went and it took them OVER 2 HOURS to get their tickets and get into the event. They got there at 4:15pm and did not get in until 6:30pm.

WEll... pre-sale tix. ! ;)... and next time arrive early!! my friend got there @ 2, bought a tix in no time!

Guest coach

It was beyond awesome. We bought our tix at Unlce Sams on Saturday. Saved $7 each and it took about 3 minutes. We got there at 12:30pm and walked in with absolutely no delay. I got to take my *good* camera in with no issue. I did hear that later in the day there were big delays at the gate since everyone decided to arrive late.

Guest mr_alex2

It was beyond awesome. We bought our tix at Unlce Sams on Saturday. Saved $7 each and it took about 3 minutes. We got there at 12:30pm and walked in with absolutely no delay. I got to take my *good* camera in with no issue. I did hear that later in the day there were big delays at the gate since everyone decided to arrive late.

It was an overall great time, like I said in my mini review. But the crowds were toooo much! Arriving early appears to be the safest bet...

PS - did anyone get the free DVD, it was from last year... I miss the amphitheatre (sp?)

PEACE!

Guest dino

WEll... pre-sale tix. ! ;)... and next time arrive early!! my friend got there @ 2, bought a tix in no time!

They did buy pre-sale tickets, but made the mistake of getting them via will call instead of actual tickets.

Guest MiguelBen

it was my first time in ultra, i got there like 6pm an the line was big but i took like no more than 10 minutes to get in, so wasn't a big deal

Guest defunes

The techno stage stole the show!!! Saw the last 10 min of Adam Beyer and stayed for Chris Smith..He rocket the tent. Then Mistress Barbara ripped a new hole to Miami. Those 2 were the highlights for me. Then went to see carl cox and he was brilliant!

Guest brasiliandrunk

Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked Prodigy rocked and i saw the killers front stage but prodigy was the shit!

Guest coach

I just don't understand the fascination with Prodigy. I went to check them out for a while, but left after about 10 mins. They just bored me brainless. Maybe I just got there at a low point.

Did anyone else notice that Breaks 02 was slammed beyond belief nearly all day & night?

Guest mr_alex2

I stood there waiting for Prodigy to take the stage and left after about 15 mins... the system was kinda weak. perhaps if I would have been closer....

The breaks tent(s) were moving all day long!

Guest rcobbs13

Not only was the sound system terrible for prodicgy, but it sucked for Junkie XL, Oaky, and Sander. How about losing sound for 15min during oakenfold's set, al la Tiesto two years ago. Give me global gathering any day over the chaotic disnified Ultra.

Guest Cosmigonon

Not only was the sound system terrible for prodicgy, but it sucked for Junkie XL, Oaky, and Sander. How about losing sound for 15min during oakenfold's set, al la Tiesto two years ago. Give me global gathering any day over the chaotic disnified Ultra.

Trueeeee.

Guest brock

Got there at 3:00, walked right in. Was a good crowd inside already. Carl Cox tent and House tent were PACKED all day and night. That Cox tent was like 6 times bigger than last year, with an amazing sound and lighting system for a tent. I agree the main stage sound sucked . . . too bad for those that had to perform on it. Good crowd for it most of the day though. Overall, I had a great time. Some things were better than previous years, some things worse.