Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and depression

stargazer778

Ok, I have this problem. When i go out with my best friend and we roll everythings great and we have a good time. But the next day she gets all depressed and in a really shitty mood. I've heard that this can be a problem but I'm not sure if there's anything i can do or that she can do? Is there any kind of vitamin or anything at all she can take to counteract the depression? I've never had this problem and don't know anyone else that has so any advice will be appreciated.

thanks

kristin

------------------

4D80267.jpg ~*i am the magical mouse i don't eat cheese i eat sunsets and the tops of trees*~

5-HTP should be your starting point. you can find lots of useful info on your situation in past posts if you look for "5-HTP", using the search feature up top.

cwm40.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Have her try taking 1 50mg tablet of 5-htp 2 times a day the week before she rolls, and the week after. It is supposed to increase the saratonin levels, it works for me most of the time. You can buy it at any nutrition store. Hope everything works out. cwm30.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Have her try taking 1 50mg tablet of 5-htp 2 times a day the week before she rolls, and the week after. It is supposed to increase the saratonin levels, it works for me most of the time. You can buy it at any nutrition store. Hope everything works out. cwm30.gif

I agree that shit works wonders!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Another thing you may want to consider is, how often does she roll. It takes between 3-4 weeks to replenish the saratonin in your brain after a roll. Eventually you will damage the receptors with repeated use of MDMA and it can lead to an irreversable depression. She may just want to take a break from rolling and when she decides to do it again, wait at least 3 weeks inbetween rolls. Since the receptors are damaged things like prozac and other antidepressants won't beable to cure the depression. So be careful and don't overuse it, it can sometimes take years before you notice the consequences. Luv, shell

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

Take your music in moderation. I've found 5-HTP before and Vitamin C after help combat the depression. Other than that, it's a mental thing and you just have to deal with it. Good times have a price--put that in your mind.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg