Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cant remember my rolls...

I was just wondering if this happens to anyone...I just rolled my fifth time on Saturday and I remember having fun, my bestfriend even said that I told her it was the most fun roll I have had, but I really don't remember the night! It's very, very, blurry. I remembered all my other rolls very clearly so I don't understand. Is this the way it's going to be from now on? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks smile.gif

If it was a fun night, I remember the roll--and vice-versa. The two are mutually inclusive. Life's what you make-it.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

ya u losing your mind dude, ya know this story reminds me of song that makes sense now "blow your mind". but hey, what the fuck, its either drugs or telatubbies. BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

I've rolled at least 30 times and never didnt remember what happened unless I was doing K too and even then I still have a pretty good Idea of what happened. I think your pill must of had something other then MDMA in it. I have never done GHB but I know people who have and if you take too much you cant remember anything.