Clubplanet Nightlife Community

twilo

Guest Satan

Guest pod

They carved the name into the front of the old Players building.

I'm awaiting the opening and then the 2309742309874873 posts on how the one in New York was better.

Guest ramon

They carved the name into the front of the old Players building.

I'm awaiting the opening and then the 2309742309874873 posts on how the one in New York was better.

its going to be very intresting how they compare to each other and how the reactions are from new york.

isnt players kinda small? how big is the one in NY?

whatever. im sure ill go there rarely .... i doubt my music will be played there......

good luck to the venue though... realistically no one can ever begin to compete with space.... time and time again. somehow space always stays on top i doubt it will change.....

unless twilo brings in like people u never see down here ever..

like hawtin, francois k, ben watt..... etc.......

Guest aj2234

whatever. im sure ill go there rarely .... i doubt my music will be played there......

its not just players. players is just one of the rooms it will have.

Guest Devilicious

bigger does not = better

IMO the floor space in the old Players is plenty large ... with a ton of renovations obviously

i agree bigger is not better... the smaller the better IMHO... megaclubs dont appeal to me much anymore.....

im all about the intimate vibes of smaller venues.....

Shine is prolly as large as i want a club to be .... any larger and it loses that intimacy

Guest Miss_Digital

i got a twilo Tshirt i'm gonna rock it all over miami

glad you liked the shirts! where'd you get yours?

some party in some hotel

my mind is all a blurr

Guest aj2234

i got a twilo Tshirt i'm gonna rock it all over miami

glad you liked the shirts! where'd you get yours?

some party in some hotel

my mind is all a blurr

cool, just curious.

Guest djjoncowan

there is one big difference everyone seems to forget.. the original twilo was owned by phil smith, steve dash, and mike bindra - take away dash and bindra and there goes the promotional part, the booking part, and the sound genious in dash.... ???

Guest mp3some

LMAO! Truuueee.

They cant be compared because they are totally and completely different animals, by a different team, in another city, 5 years later....... The name on the door is the only thing they have in common. They basically will start from zero and build a new experience for another generation.

BUT, I cant wait either.... I was wearing my original Twilo tee on saturday, and some guy gave one of my friends a new twilomiami tshirt... I was blown away.

Right then and there i realized it's coming for real.

Then I got one from ramon a cple days later... thx dude! :P

I can only hope, as i told phazonian, that they bring some of the talent they used to... Being next door to the big monster will def be a challenge, but if the talent mix is right, and the promotions are tight they may have a chance there. We have all seen what happened to the neighbor on the east side, so....

I wish them nothing but the best of luck, and i'll sure as hell check it out from day one.

As my original msgboard signature said:

Peace, Love and Twilo for everyone!!!! ;D

.- 8)

Guest dom99

Nothing wil ever compare to the shenanigans I saw in that place. Nothing was off limits, which sadly led to its demise. But is should be noted that Twilo competed with several other mega clubs and thrived. Some beyatch made off with my Twilo tshirt after a sleepover. No ass is worth a Twilo tshirt...

Guest DrFired

Hey i want to rock a twilomiami shirt up here. Angel, mail me one?

I got one for you Jackie, it's only extra small, will that be ok? :P

Guest Phazonian

Its a new day its TWILO for the next generation,, its not about staying in the past,, 1 st one was cutting edge why it became a legend,, its about reinventing the wheel give the people a new and more exciting experience, but staying true to its roots about the music vibe the atmosphere as a whole