Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orlando Junkies!....

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

Wednesday nights at Screamers (old Heaven being the Bank of America Building)

MIMIMAL AND EXPERIMENTAL HOUSE!!!!

My good friend Adam Prince along with Alister are putting this on. I have never heard Alister spin, but if he is anything like Adam Prince....it's pure bliss to the ear reminicent of those Circo Loco sounds we all miss from conference.

check out their myspace page....

http://www.myspace.com/simple_tones

the funk starts April 5 with FREE DRINKS UNTIL 11:00 PM AND FREE ENTRY UNTIL 12:00 AM for ladies

2-FOR-1 CALL DRINKS (NOT WELLS) UNTIL 11:00 PM AND FREE ENTRY UNTIL 11:00 PM for the guys

$3 JAEGERS UNTIL 12:00 AM for everyone!

LADIES FREE ENTRY UNTIL 12:00 AM AND GUYS FREE ENTRY UNTIL 11:00. ONLY $1 AFTER FOR EVERYONE.

if you live in orlando, help us bring something new to this city! The more people we get, the longer the party will last and the better it will get!

thank you

Guest ramon

my cup of tea. def dig the minimal. :)

where the fuck were you for sunday school then?

i was at pawn shop for aquabooty til 430 that day the party right before sunday school..

should've just stayed .. i was there till 6pm .. one of the best nights/days ever.

Guest joec

man!!!! wish this was on a weekend... weeknights suck for me, gotta be up at 6am for work. good luck guys... keep us posted on any weekend events you may do!!

;D

Guest michael^heaven

man!!!! wish this was on a weekend... weeknights suck for me... keep us posted on any weekend events you may do!!

;D

+1...Can't do weeknights either. :-\