Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So It's The Weekend After Conference...

Guest coach

Guest coach

and what are you doing? Tonight we are going to a thing at Gulfstream. Grand re-opening or some nonsense. What about tomorrow night? What is anyone doing? We need some suggestions.

Guest durrtylexx

and what are you doing? Tonight we are going to a thing at Gulfstream. Grand re-opening or some nonsense. What about tomorrow night? What is anyone doing? We need some suggestions.

i'll be there tonight, a friend of mine is one of the dancers for some show that they are doing. a vegas type show.

this weekend no south beach for me.

Guest Ariel

NO Clubbing for me' date=' I am going to chill probably go watch Ice Age 2

[/quote']

I'll prob. go see that too but tomorrow. Loved Ice Ace 1

Tonight its PAWN $HOP! Who's with me? Mention my name at the door and you'll be taken care of. ;)

Guest Ariel

i wont set foot in a club till another good act comes around

:P

Oscar G at Club Space tomorrow night. Or just Wait till Desyn Masiello comes back the 22nd. ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

Oscar G at Club Space tomorrow night. Or just Wait till Desyn Masiello comes back the 22nd. ;)

hehehehe you got me 22nd it is ;D

Guest Chica

I was so sick last weekend I didnt go anywhere I tried waiting in line to get the tickets at will call for Ultra but it was a mess almost 2 hour wait or maybe more so we didn't do it......so hopefully we will be out soon........maybe this weekend ;)

Guest ramon

yeah Des told me about that. A couple of weeks off will do me some good. I might pop in to see Oscar its been fuckin ages ffs.

Guest Pablo F

lol carmencita is the typical cubanita .. pushy.. loud and cute (when she was young) def the type id marry

course shed have to be the bomb cook ;D

Dude Carmencita was hot>>>>LOL

and how funny was ESTIVEN BAUER or was it ROCKY ECHEVARRIA or was It MANOLO?.. Como sea..LOL

Guest Miss_Digital

quepasausa.bmp

lower left corner

that guy is tony montana's best friend in scar face

"manolo kill this piece of shit"

Guest Civs

the Gulfstream event was awesome. so many drinks, tons of food and a great dinner. as for today. it's up in the air.

Guest coach

Yeah, Gulfstream freaking ROCKED! A *real* open bar. Full complimentary dinner. HOTTIES every-freaking-where. Good music and musical performances. And then this huge kind of modern-burlesque show called Knockout Girls.

About to head to the Fair, now.