Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much did you spend for cover/tickets/entry during WMC???

Guest sobe2004

Guest LeVeL

$535 just on Presale Tickets for Global Gathering and from Thursday thru Sunday for Conference.

I am not even going to talk about how much I spent on Liquor, Hotel fees, Parking,ect...

They need to start giving coupons during WMC or something.

Guest defunes

I paid for ultra...and erick morillo..but I sold the erick morillo tickets at space for a $20 profit. Then I went to the other parties for free.

Guest Untouchablepurple

Tiesto

(me and some friends)

2500$+ table right in front of him

worth it

the ratio of girls

8 girls to 1 guys !!

Guest HouseJunkie

Tiesto

(me and some friends)

worth it

the ratio of girls

8 girls to 1 guys !!

For $2500, you could have gotten a 20 to 1 ratio @ Tootsie.

Guest bootstah

After all of the parties I went to and there were at least 3 a night, I spent nothing, zero, zilch.....I am so blessed with my people who hooked me up and who are great friends of mine. I think some of you were able to meet them :)

Guest james stratus

$1000 just on the events I threw. I didn't get to go to any clubs or other parties so that would be $0. :-X

Guest sobe2004

Myself . . . went to 3 events . . . did not spend a nickle . . .

::) ::) ::)

wow

Just a question . . . I am just curious how much $$$ people shelled out . . . I went to Tiesto . . . spent under $100 . . . it is amazing that they charged $2500 . . . .

Guest bcnjunkie

Tiesto

(me and some friends)

worth it

the ratio of girls

8 girls to 1 guys !!

For $2500, you could have gotten a 20 to 1 ratio @ Tootsie.

Absolutely ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

new clothing aceessories and shoes $200

food and alcohol and other substances $300

tickets to the best music events, entry to the hottest clubs in town $200

best WMC ever good fun times with friends PRICELESS ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

this serioulsy has to be the dumbest fucking thread i have ever seen. do feel special that you didnt spend a dime? i spent prolly a grand but i had a fucking sik ass time with great friends.......i would spend twice as much to do it again just for the experience......monkey dance mutha fucka!!!!

Guest ddg

this serioulsy has to be the dumbest fucking thread i have ever seen. do feel special that you didnt spend a dime? i spent prolly a grand but i had a fucking sik ass time with great friends.......i would spend twice as much to do it again just for the experience......monkey dance mutha fucka!!!!

COUCH DANCE!!!!! 8) 8)

Guest vaughan

Amen to that!

Spent a $1k at the Aquaboooty MUSIC2 party... wouldn't ask foor it back if I could!

Guest missgroovethang

$1000 just on the events I threw. I didn't get to go to any clubs or other parties so that would be $0. :-X

Props to all the events you threw!!! And all the other local crews!!! James, even though you claimed to be like 5 hours behind, I had the best time @ every one, I swear the people @ Ace Hardware will never forget the ditsey blonde trying to put up a Tarp!!! Luv Ya and thanks for all the venues :D

And yes this is the dumbest fucking thread, I spent a few G's but who cares & unfortunatley missed the big parties but was there in spirit, all in all this was the best conference ever!!! It's all about the Music not the Money!!!