Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White 5-point stars...warning and question...

First of all a question, has anyone else taken these pills? My friends and I did not have good experiences on them, judging from effects we are guessing DXM but will find out for sure when my new testing kit gets in. And before anyone says it, I did check out pillreports, ecstasy.org, and dancesafe there were mixed reports. So be careful around them, test, and I'm curious about other peoples experiences with them.

stay safe...

Originally posted by human101:

First of all a question, has anyone else taken these pills? My friends and I did not have good experiences on them, judging from effects we are guessing DXM but will find out for sure when my new testing kit gets in. And before anyone says it, I did check out pillreports, ecstasy.org, and dancesafe there were mixed reports. So be careful around them, test, and I'm curious about other peoples experiences with them.

stay safe...

tru, i had them about a year ago and they didnt do anything cwm25.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Thanks, would appreciate a link to get that test kit, especially with dxm the ez-test and dancesafe one are a little bit subjective...according to my kit, it took a little time to turn black, had some hint of green in it, no smoke that i could see though...color change was slower than mdma or related substances though, imo at least...stay safe...

I have a few now...def. DXM...There is a kit being sold in australia that telles exactly what is in each pill...unlike the many others that are sold. Once I find it ill post the link.

Neo...nice meeting you sat at Cractory...ended up leaving at 9 b4 you got back...RR's are off tha hook!

cwm41.gif

------------------

Do You??

My gut-instinct rule has been to always avoid pills that were not round. No stars, not triangles, no capsules....period. I haven't been wrong in five years....period.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg