Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come i cant reply to this thread

Guest Diaga

Guest gotdrums13

Qba...yes you worked hard building up the party, yes you gave out a lot of cds, yes you had a lot of support at that party, and yes he was playing those tracks.

If you built up that party and had that "huge" fan base, then why didnt everyone leave nikki's with you???

Why didnt they all cram into your car and drive home with you?

Why where there people dancing their asses off?

Gabriel come on man whats up with this stament ? I loose respect for any house Dj that think they have to play the same 20 twelve months old records in order to rock a crowd and you know better, I think this is the reason why our scene is not doin so well, alot of local Jocks dont have the balls to push things to the next level, or to educate the crowd, I was really disapponited this past weekend when i heard Djs playin the same old shit over and over again , i mean conference was not even a week ago, I guess some people will never get it, and thats difference between good Djs and wanna be's. I havent heard your friend, but im sure if he continues playin like that you wont have any real house music crowd left in a few weeks, also the fact is that some people at nikki beach had ruined it for a lotta hard workin people, so dont be surprise you friend is next.

agree 100% Diaga. You know me better. I just thought Qba was more professional than that.

professional? what do u know about me? I stated facts you even agreed so how is that shit talking? Ross called me I told him what i said . You know the problem is people hide in the shadows never say what they mean or mean what they say. I call like i see and if u can't handle it thats ur problem cause i was honest. I didn't beat around the bush I didn't think it was the right sound. What is it i can't state my thoughts either. I told Ross as I left Nikki Beach what I thought. So professional? You got all wrong the people that talk behind peoples back are unprofessional, and dishonest... Funny thing is they shake ur hand and act like its all good...

I agree with Diaga about the music problem we have. I dont agree with your whining.

Guest Diaga

Qba...yes you worked hard building up the party, yes you gave out a lot of cds, yes you had a lot of support at that party, and yes he was playing those tracks.

If you built up that party and had that "huge" fan base, then why didnt everyone leave nikki's with you???

Gabriel come on man whats up with this stament ? I loose respect for any house Dj that think they have to play the same 20 twelve months old records in order to rock a crowd and you know better, I think this is the reason why our scene is not doin so well, alot of local Jocks dont have the balls to push things to the next level, or to educate the crowd, I was really disapponited this past weekend when i heard Djs playin the same old shit over and over again , i mean conference was not even a week ago, I guess some people will never get it, and thats difference between good Djs and wanna be's. I havent heard your friend, but im sure if he continues playin like that you wont have any real house music crowd left in a few weeks, also the fact is that some people at nikki beach had ruined it for a lotta hard workin people, so dont be surprise you friend is next.

agree 100% Diaga. You know me better. I just thought Qba was more professional than that.

professional? what do u know about me? I stated facts you even agreed so how is that shit talking? Ross called me I told him what i said . You know the problem is people hide in the shadows never say what they mean or mean what they say. I call like i see and if u can't handle it thats ur problem cause i was honest. I didn't beat around the bush I didn't think it was the right sound. What is it i can't state my thoughts either. I told Ross as I left Nikki Beach what I thought. So professional? You got all wrong the people that talk behind peoples back are unprofessional, and dishonest... Funny thing is they shake ur hand and act like its all good...

I agree with Diaga about the music problem we have. I dont agree with your whining.

Im not whining buddy trust me i dont need to do that to prove a point here.

Guest gotdrums13

Not you asswhipe

Guest Diaga

Not you asswhipe

8)

Guest djqba

lets have a beer and knock this shit off... Its a dead horse already, time corrects all the mistakes we humans manage to commit... In the end its all bullshit anyways there is more to life....nuff said :-\

Guest Adam Singer

Not you asswhipe

8)

these windows stacked together are kinda trippy

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

:o :o :o its alla bunch of BS. Gino and adrew you guys fuking rawk hands down. u made nikkis what it is over tha past year. i have had many many many o' good times and that will be missed. "i established myself as the official parantoooooooooooola hypeman at nikkis" lol. i will always be there to support my brothas from anotha motha. much respect, i will be there wherever you guys are. ........................................

PARANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

:o :o :o its alla bunch of BS. Gino and adrew you guys fuking rawk hands down. u made nikkis what it is over tha past year. i have had many many many o' good times and that will be missed. "i established myself as the official parantoooooooooooola hypeman at nikkis" lol. i will always be there to support my brothas from anotha motha. much respect, i will be there wherever you guys are. ........................................

PARANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!! Before Parantula, Nikki was just a tourist thing, no locals, but they managed to change that in a couple of months, making it THE place to be every sunday afternoon. Shit, I spent almost every sunday of the 2nd half of last year there, I was a fixture there, many, many good times I had, thanks to you guys... 8)

Guest Willie Morales

Juicy Music just picked up Parantula's first track.... fuck Miami bullshit politics... they are moving on to bigger and better things.... not worth sweating it.... yo guys, since I made it public guess I should get the contract to you huh... JUICY MUSIC (TRACKS FOR DJS WITH BALLS)

Guest fended

Juicy Music just picked up Parantula's first track.... fuck Miami bullshit politics... they are moving on to bigger and better things.... not worth sweating it.... yo guys, since I made it public guess I should get the contract to you huh... JUICY MUSIC (TRACKS FOR DJS WITH BALLS)

Congrats goes out to PARANTULA!

For having the nutsack to stick to what you believe in.

Miami Loves you guys and so do most of the people in the industry. If there is anything we can do, Let us know.

EMI & CROBAR

Guest Satz

I have kept silent during this just because I wanted to stay out of the controversy, but here I am, because I want to accentuate the positive.

I try to look at each experience in life and learn from the negative while relishing the positive. The opportunity at Nikki Beach has offered such an experience and I have no regrets with what we did there. We were supportive and took ownership in Nikkis. It is unfortunate that those actions were not appreciated by some, but it won't change the fact that we will continue to act with those same high standards wherever we go. I personally want to thank the staff at Nikki Beach who have helped make the past year part of the some of the best experiences of my life.

Jamison, Emi, Willie, Diogo, Rob, Josh, Steve, Diaga...your words mean volumes to me. Thank you so much.

I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us. We aren't going anywhere and we'll continue to be the change we wish to see in the world.

Guest Willie Morales

I have kept silent during this just because I wanted to stay out of the controversy, but here I am, because I want to accentuate the positive.

I try to look at each experience in life and learn from the negative while relishing the positive. The opportunity at Nikki Beach has offered such an experience and I have no regrets with what we did there. We were supportive and took ownership in Nikkis. It is unfortunate that those actions were not appreciated by some, but it won't change the fact that we will continue to act with those same high standards wherever we go. I personally want to thank the staff at Nikki Beach who have helped make the past year part of the some of the best experiences of my life.

Jamison, Emi, Willie, Diogo, Rob, Josh, Steve, Diaga...your words mean volumes to me. Thank you so much.

I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us. We aren't going anywhere and we'll continue to be the change we wish to see in the world.

well said...

Guest Electric Eel

You guys are some of the sweetest most down to earth guys out there, don't worry about the bullshit, there are bigger and better things out there for you!

The pillows love you, what else do you need? :P :-*

these ass clowns got fired, plain and simple.. one of them was crying about how he educates the crowd, bla bla bla.. You are there to play for the crowd and entertain them, not edumacate them.. lol...

Also you ass clowns whored yourselfs out all over miami for 50 bucks a night and a bucket of coronas... You lowered dj prices so bad lots of much much better jocks lost jobs since they weren't willing to play for chump change..

Welcome to the real world, you got fired, to come on here and preach about how it's the managment bla bla bla bla bla bla is a cop out..

You got fired, go steal some other djs job now for 25 bucks a night..

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

these ass clowns got fired, plain and simple.. one of them was crying about how he educates the crowd, bla bla bla.. You are there to play for the crowd and entertain them, not edumacate them.. lol...

Also you ass clowns whored yourselfs out all over miami for 50 bucks a night and a bucket of coronas... You lowered dj prices so bad lots of much much better jocks lost jobs since they weren't willing to play for chump change..

Welcome to the real world, you got fired, to come on here and preach about how it's the managment bla bla bla bla bla bla is a cop out..

WhatTheHeck.jpg

Guest defunes

Can you mention some Djs that lost their jobs becuase of Parantulla?

Guest KONEIL

Can you mention some Djs that lost their jobs becuase of Parantulla?

Yah Good Point! Who?