Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quest. 'bout weed..........

fresh1

Originally posted by roadrunner:

you should cut your dick off, so they can't make you take the test. STICK IT TO THE MAN!

HAHHHAAHAHAHAH, YOURE NOT GOOD, GET SOMETHING AND FLUSH YOURE SYSTEM

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by lil_bit_o_e:

a lot depends on your metabolism, and the piss test you take.....get that stuff you drink from GNC, it cleans out your system. If not just drink a ton of water over the next two weeks... cwm38.gif

ya definately drink tons of water, and pray heavily. I heard that stuff from gnc doesnt work though.

------------------

wwwa.gif "Playa bust a Uee then, Fire up that duby then."

• 2 weeks later...

30 days is usually the timeframe you look for to be clean from THC give or take a week. I'd go to GNC and get some cleanser. It's kind of ironic how the much more hardcore drugs pass out of your system faster. It's just another variable in the human equation.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

Cranberry juice helps to--the acidity of it breaks down the THC in your fat cells.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

another question, i've been smoking everyday for the last.. 8 months (usually more than once a day, and i've been a smoker for years now). how long is it going to take for me to flush shit outta my system for a upcoming drug test? people tell me i should take a 2 month break and drink mad water, but i want to be on the safe side. when should i take that GNC drink? i have awhile before the test (september '01).

thanks, wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Dont worry about...Drink water..and take that herbal medicine from GNC...they have 24 hour cleansing shit two...Its nasty but it works...I have been smoking for about 2 years and everytime I have to take a drug test it always comes out negative....YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.... cwm9.gif

A few things. THC stores in the fat cells. That's why, technically, stoners need less weed(of course, they prefer more weed) to get stoned. I don't know a damn thing about GNC products, but I would say there's only a few things you can realistically do:

1. Wait 30 days to take the test

2. Drink lots of water and keep your fingers crossed (I wouldn't bet on this one)

3. Get a straight edge to piss in a cup for you and take it to the test (unless you're a criminal, they're not gonna make you piss in front of anybody) MAKE SURE THE PISS IS FROM A PERSON OF THE SAME SEX AS YOU!!!

4. My favorite option-anybody who's gonna make you piss in a cup is a fascist scumbag you wouldn't want to work for anyways. Fuck 'em! Get a better job.