Clubplanet Nightlife Community

armani's? or known by some other name?

whoa. my friend told me these weren't very good but we thought, what the heck, let's give it a shot. the "logo" stamped on it is called "armani" but they look like a very wide arrow. i'm not sure what they are. another mystery about these pills is that some of them have, on the non-logo side, one line dividing the pill and some of them have two lines dividing it. so obviously there are two batches mixed together and the potency is different per batch. we're not sure which we took, but OMG, we were FUBAR!!!! at first i definitely felt a hard roll come on for an hour or more, everything was great, then it leveled off and i just felt really dopey/happy/energetic for about three-four hours, took another half and continued to feel really high for a long time after that. the come-down was pretty smooth too.

has anybody encountered these? the reason i'm so curious is because my friend told me they were weak but then they turned out to be incredible!!!! cwm32.gifcwm11.gifcwm3.gif

whats up shugabooga? well hopefully i am gettin the good ones. i don't have them in my possesion right now, but will soon, so i don't know exactly what they look like. i will let u know after i hook up. thanks

update: armani's were very decent, i give them an eight. they were fairly small with the armani symbol on one side and a single score on the other. they came on kinda ruff, but had a great peak after a little dancing. my friends injested the rolling stones and were also pretty fucked up, thanks. seen J Smooth spin while we rolled.