Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this the truth of what really happened 911 ? please, take a look at it !

Guest djnikolas

Guest Miss_Digital

the truth is we'll never really know what happened FBI

seized all the survelance tapes of near buisness

and were the hell are all the bodies/body parts you think you see an arm or something in all the wreckage >:(

Guest JMT

There is a split second or more delay between each frame of that explosion. You can see the jump in size of the explosion from one frame to the next. So the plane, coming in at several hundred miles per hour, needn't be invisible. It may have stuck the building between frames.

exactly. you need to have the gullibility of a child to not see that. not to mention be a truly pathetic individual to dishonor the innocent dead.

its all about edumacation:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

757-americanlogo.jpg

Guest JMT
and were the hell are all the bodies/body parts you think you see an arm or something in all the wreckage >:(

thats quite ridiculous. over 60 bodies were identified and returned to the familes.

Guest slamminshaun

thats quite ridiculous. over 60 bodies were identified and returned to the familes.

Anyone who's mad because they didn't see body parts needs Jesus....

Guest djnikolas

The big Boeing 757 vaporized into thin air... but somehow over 184 victims were later identifiable by forensics.

There is a split second or more delay between each frame of that explosion. You can see the jump in size of the explosion from one frame to the next. So the plane, coming in at several hundred miles per hour, needn't be invisible. It may have stuck the building between frames.

Do you know the impact speed of flight 77?

exactly. you need to have the gullibility of a child to not see that. not to mention be a truly pathetic individual to dishonor the innocent dead.

its all about edumacation:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

757-americanlogo.jpg

http://cassiopaea.netfirms.com/Above_Top_Secret_article.htm

------------------------

The Pentagon report also made note of the fact that:

"With the possible exception of the immediate vicinity of the fuselage

• 4 weeks later...
Guest obby

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/16/060516170846.xsxvy62c.html

US to release video of September 11 attack on Pentagon

May 16 1:08 PM US/Eastern

Email this story

The US government has agreed to release video film Tuesday showing a hijacked jetliner strike the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Taken by surveillance cameras in the Pentagon parking lot, the images have been the subject of lawsuits prompted in part by conspiracy theories surrounding the attack.

The Justice Department, which had blocked their release, agreed to turn over the video clips now that the trial of Al Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui has ended, a Pentagon spokesman, Bryan Whitman, said.

Whitman said the images appear to be the same as a series of still pictures previously seen on US television.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a group that sued for the release of the video.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," he said in a statement.

The group said it would post a copy of the video on its website, www.judicialwatch.org.

The Pentagon admitted having the video last year, but said it could not release the film because it was part of its investigation into Moussaoui, Judicial Watch said.

Moussaoui was sentenced to life in prison this month over the September 11 attacks conspiracy.

Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon at 9:37 am on September 11, killing 189 people in the jet and on the ground.

During the Moussaoui trial, prosecutors showed pictures of burning bodies amd human remains as well as images of the explosion triggered by the Pentagon crash.

Guest macboy

I still want to find out what happened to those Alien bodies the found in Roswell

I think the Fresh Prince and Jeff Goldblum flew them back to the mother ship.

Guest trancepriest

Some of you may ask why did the government take 5 years to show a video which still looks like a missile hitting the Pentagon?

Answer: Probably they were waiting for Final Cut Studio for Intel Mac binary. They weren't able to render it until now.

Guest trancepriest

The video on cnn.com is the same video from before. I haven't seen a new video as of yet. I'm thinking they just copied the same tapes and handed em out back again... perhaps they'll say the cameras were at the same angle... lol. This is like the mysterious Iraqi election that we've all heard about or the american flag blowing in the wind on the moon. ::)

Guest lyrik

The video on cnn.com is the same video from before. I haven't seen a new video as of yet. I'm thinkign they just copied the same tapes and handed em out back again... perhaps they'll say the cameras were at the same angle... lol.

if you watch the lower right side (grassy portion in front of the bldg) between the 6-8 sec mark and pause the vid...you can see the plane...or for the skeptics and conspiracy theorists the missile.

Guest trancepriest

if you watch the lower right side (grassy portion in front of the bldg) between the 6-8 sec mark and pause the vid...you can see the plane...or for the skeptics and conspiracy theorists the missile.

Yup... I see the missile.... from the same tape as before.

Guest JMT

im guessing it took 5 years because what pathetic conspiracy theorists think probably isnt considered a top priority.

a shiny 100+ ft missile traveling at ground level and is completely visible? targeted by what? launched from what? oh yeah, a missile that just happened to also look like a plane, sound like a plane, and leave plane debris. meanwhile a plane full of people is unaccounted for. it must have been the prototype.

::)

Guest trancepriest

im guessing it took 5 years because what pathetic conspiracy theorists think probably isnt considered a top priority.

a shiny 100+ ft missile traveling at ground level and is completely visible? targeted by what? launched from what? oh yeah, a missile that just happened to also look like a plane, sound like a plane, and leave plane debris. meanwhile a plane full of people is unaccounted for. it must have been the prototype.

::)

Heck I'm starting to believe you JMT. Damn you were right all the time. I'm such an idiot... now why didn't you tell me that the jumbo jet was invisible? Damn dude you can't hold out valuable information like that. If I had know the jumbo jet was invisible we wouldn't be having a conversation now. That's all you had to say.

Guest bcnjunkie

you gotta admit, those kids pulled a convincing tape... pretty well done I would say but not fully believable

Guest obby

Not this pile of thread shit again...I thought it died for good.

LOL

Nope. Conspracy theorist still live. I would love to introduce them to the family member of the passengers who where on board.

You have to laugh at these people who come up with the crap.

Guest bootstah

Regardless of what your opinion is on what exactly happened, i think we can ALL agree that the public wasn't told anything close to the full truth.

people are entitled to what they believe of that day, what remains is that many people died for nothing. I agree that the truth remains to be seen... :'(

Guest JMT

Regardless of what your opinion is on what exactly happened, i think we can ALL agree that the public wasn't told anything close to the full truth.

full truth about flight 77? im confident i know the truth.