Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this the truth of what really happened 911 ? please, take a look at it !

Guest djnikolas

Guest Darwin Castillo

big brother always hides the truth (like blocking out ip addresses). be careful with what u say and do.

Guest Diabolique

Actually there's two parts. someof it could be fabricated, but MOST of it is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I'm making the rounds with it mi'self.

truthiness prevails!

Guest JMT

the world's greatest secrets somehow all get revealed in internet videos. its amazing. all i ask is when the video on how to make $10 million without getting off your couch gets made, someone please include me on the forward.

Guest slamminshaun

What a pile of horse crap. The guy narrarating it sounds like a freshman student at Berkley. I mean, this makes Oliver Stone sound logical. It is worth noting, Korey Rowe (the film's maker) is 22 years old, Dylan Avery is only 21 years old. Maybe next these guys will prove there are alien autopsies going on at Area 52.

This video is nothing more then a crackpot theory of disinformation and attempts to pander to people's emotions for promotion of its theory. You can make chicken salad out of chicken shit if you talk about it long enough.

Guest swirlundergrounder

. Maybe next these guys will prove there are alien autopsies going on at Area 52.

Area 51 you mean? :P Which does't exist anymore as we used to know it...they moved their shit to Colorado

Guest slamminshaun

. Maybe next these guys will prove there are alien autopsies going on at Area 52.

Area 51 you mean? :P Which does't exist anymore as we used to know it...they moved their shit to Colorado

Oh god, not you too.... ::) Yo Nikolas, why don't you do us all a favor and rename this thread. You don't know for a fact this is the "truth" about what happened that day. I'm watching this right now, and I can tear apart a bunch of these so-called "truths".

Guest djnikolas

Oh god' date=' not you too.... ::) Yo Nikolas, why don't you do us all a favor and rename this thread. You don't know for a fact this is the "truth" about what happened that day. I'm watching this right now, and I can tear apart a bunch of these so-called "truths".

[/quote'] I hope u like the name now,but for me their age has nothing do do with the reality of the facts. Don't u think?

Guest djnikolas

Oh god' date=' not you too.... ::) Yo Nikolas, why don't you do us all a favor and rename this thread. You don't know for a fact this is the "truth" about what happened that day. I'm watching this right now, and I can tear apart a bunch of these so-called "truths".

[/quote'] I hope u like the name now,but for me their age has nothing do do with the reality of the facts. Don't u think?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh god, not you too.... ::) Yo Nikolas, why don't you do us all a favor and rename this thread. You don't know for a fact this is the "truth" about what happened that day. I'm watching this right now, and I can tear apart a bunch of these so-called "truths".

I hope u like the name now,but for me their age has nothing do do with the reality of the facts. Don't u think?

Hey. we all know that the older and dirty politicians (republicans cough-cough..LOL) are more trust worthy than younger people.

Guest swirlundergrounder

[/quote']Hell yeah..I love me a good conspiracy theory.

Guest junglesmacks

What a pile of horse crap. The guy narrarating it sounds like a freshman student at Berkley. I mean' date=' this makes Oliver Stone sound logical. It is worth noting, Korey Rowe (the film's maker) is 22 years old, Dylan Avery is only 21 years old. Maybe next these guys will prove there are alien autopsies going on at Area 52.

This video is nothing more then a crackpot theory of disinformation and attempts to pander to people's emotions for promotion of its theory. You can make chicken salad out of chicken shit if you talk about it long enough.

[/quote']

..and the melting point of titanium vs the burning temp of kerosene?

thats just one of many things that you just can't "tear apart"..

show me a wing. tail section. anything.

More than anything, show me an actual educated, neutral standpoint that looks at the actual facts instead of your normal view from the inside of Bill O'Reilly's crotch.

Guest slamminshaun

I suppose you're going to put your eggs out for the Easter Bunny this Saturday night too, huh? Something about a 21 year old college filmmaker with a history of liberal biases and stupid crackpot theories doesn't strike me as a reliable piece of journalism. The kid is trying to get famous, and you're falling into it. I find it interesting that his "evidence" in many cases is Fox News.

C'mon man...they cloned the guy's voice from Flight 93 and him and all the other passengers are tucked away in some NASA reseasrch center? The real Flight 93 crashed near Cleveland? You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I suppose you're going to put your eggs out for the Easter Bunny this Saturday night too' date=' huh? [/quote']You don't put the eggs out the night b4. The only time you put something out the night b4 is when you are waiting for the tooth fariy..

Guest trancepriest

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

--- Donald Rumsfeld

October 12, 2001 interview.

I guess Donald Rumsfeld is a buffoon then.

Guest slamminshaun

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

--- Donald Rumsfeld

October 12, 2001 interview.

I guess Donald Rumsfeld is a buffoon then.

Slip of the tongue perhaps? Aren't projectiles in extreme forward motion "rocks, etc." often times called "missiles"??

Guest Miss_Digital

Hell yeah..I love me a good conspiracy theory.

same here :o

Guest Slide On The Ice

There is a split second or more delay between each frame of that explosion. You can see the jump in size of the explosion from one frame to the next. So the plane, coming in at several hundred miles per hour, needn't be invisible. It may have stuck the building between frames.