Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo @ Crobar on Saturday

Guest thelurker

Guest thelurker

How come no one is talking about Erick Morillo party next weekend? That should be pretty big, shouldn't it?

Guest WhereIsZion12

damn hot if i go out but is age an issue you think? im 18...nowadays everything IS FUCKING 21+ a couple years ago it was 18+ and i always passed and now no respectable club with respectable dj's is 18+ damnit...i have to travel in order to find it. but hey i anyone knows where there at please share the truth. :-[ :-[ :-[

Guest ddg

"meh" is jackies way of saying that morillo isnt all that, hes just "meh".....lol

nevertheless, im sure crobar will be outta control this sat nite...

Guest slamminshaun

damn hot if i go out but is age an issue you think? im 18...nowadays everything IS FUCKING 21+ a couple years ago it was 18+ and i always passed and now no respectable club with respectable dj's is 18+ damnit...i have to travel in order to find it. but hey i anyone knows where there at please share the truth. :-[ :-[ :-[

DJ Bag o'Donuts is going to play at my house this weekend if you wanna come by. Open bar....I have no age limit, but do have a weight limit.

Guest WhereIsZion12

THATS FUNNY ;D AS YOU SHOULD THOUGH I DONT BLAME YOU WHO WANTS THE FAT BITCHES...WHO IS DJ BAG O' DONUTS? WHAT DOES HE SPIN?

DEPENDING THERE COULD BE PARTY FAVORS ;D ;D

Guest WhereIsZion12

oh its straight, that wont offend me... but yeah your right morillo is meh but this sat. is a special night and i was looking for a preparty thing but oh well ill just create one of my own...

what im so sad about is desyn and gervais UGH i want to go.

hey anybody into drum n' bass at all?

Guest WhereIsZion12

really i like a good beat and deep bass a slight jungle rythym in dnb is good...ive been listening to a little dnb with a the introduction of acid jazz sort of its pretty cool :D...a few years ago i was a dnb junkie...breaks all the way...breaks are still fucking raw but lately ive grown towards digweed, satoshi tomiie, danny howell, and fucking robert babicz is a awesome mixer...really my taste all depends on what day it is and the mood im in...it changes but its all good

Guest ramon

really i like a good beat and deep bass a slight jungle rythym in dnb is good...ive been listening to a little dnb with a the introduction of acid jazz sort of its pretty cool :D...a few years ago i was a dnb junkie...breaks all the way...breaks are still fucking raw but lately ive grown towards digweed, satoshi tomiie, danny howell, and fucking robert babicz is a awesome mixer...really my taste all depends on what day it is and the mood im in...it changes but its all good

battlestar is a fuckin tune and a half. ;)