Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't believe it. My little girl killed something today for the first time!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

"Aww, boo hoo...my daughter killed a bug."

Get over it, fag!!!

Fag??? whatever man. Obviously you wouldn't understand.

Guest rollyp66

---I'm kinda weird on the insect tip. Certain ones I eliminate & others not.

Gotta go flat>>Roaches' date=' mosquitos, ants, ticks, fleas, sand fleas, noseeums, & horse flies.

---I went on a [i']"I'm not going to kill spiders kick" about two months ago. Then I got bit by a couple of sac spiders (which are highly poisonous) in my house. Now, arachnids are mos def on the squash flat list!

Palmetto bugs are the anti-christ b/c they can fly so if I can get to them (cause I am scared of it landing on me) then it's dead. Mosquitos, of course; noseeums, you can't see them; ants, you can see them; and spiders, usually no, but I'm afraid of the bigger ones that could be poisonous. Lizards, I let them roam free, are a part of the family.

---Lizards are our friends!! They eat all types of insects. I always welcome them into my home!! Noseeums are super small but have a big bite. So, they must die!! Certain months of the year, they get really bad here at the beach.

I'm still yet to see what this Palmetto Bug is. Yes I agree. I like lizards. They do eat the smaller bugs like mosquitos. But so do spoders so you should keep them around. Except the poisonous ones of course.

a big ass roach that flies

Guest JMT

seriously, its a BUG. when she steps it up to killing cold-blooded animals, then you might want to take note. would you rather your child stomp on a brown recluse out of instinct when youre not around, or pick it up in her hand?

Guest swirlundergrounder

seriously, its a BUG. when she steps it up to killing cold-blooded animals, then you might want to take note. would you rather your child stomp on a brown recluse out of instinct when youre not around, or pick it up in her hand?

No it's that. As a parent you are constantly analysing you childs behavior. Espcially if it's something new. I might be over thinking this to much. But it's a trip to think wheather or not her stomping on the bug was an instinct or something that she learned by watching someone do it. I have never seen anyone step on a bug while they were around her. So it boils down to her having the instinct to step on the bug. She probably thought the bug was weird and she got scared. So that's why she stepped on it.

It's just interesting to see that she thinks that the bug was wierd and felt threatened by it.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm just busting your balls, faggelito.

Now go get me my coffee.

Hey! Is that anyway to treat this old man on his birthday??

Guest rhythmburn

I'm just busting your balls' date=' faggelito.

Now go get me my coffee.

[/quote']Hey! Is that anyway to treat this old man on his birthday??

happy birthday =)

Guest Miss_Digital

Emmy Fact #101: She is terrified of roaches

spiders are ok not scared at all i would let a spider or snake crawl on me

roach cant come with in a ten foot radius, its a fobia i freak out almost to the point of fainting

screaming and climbing on chairs

i know its totally irrational but i cant help it since i was tiny i can remember being horrified, thinkin they would climb into ever orifice

yuck!

Guest swirlundergrounder

roach cant come with in a ten foot radius, its a fobia i freak out almost to the point of fainting

i know its totally irrational but i cant help it since i was tiny i can remember being horrified, thinkin they would climb into ever orifice

yuck!

No that's not irrational. Roaches react weird when they know they are being watched. Spiders don't give a fuck. Roaches are the kind of insect where in you can see them being nervous. Really strange. And they move really fast also.

Guest Miss_Digital

roach cant come with in a ten foot radius' date=' its a fobia i freak out almost to the point of fainting

yuck!

[/quote']No that's not irrational. Roaches react weird when they know they are being watched. Spiders don't give a fuck. Roaches are the kind of insect where in you can see them being nervous. Really strange. And they move really fast also.

another thing that trips me out

is

they can live months with out food

they can swim

they can fly

they can crawl up walls

they can live in extreme temperatures

they've been around since the beening of time

they'll survive a nuclear explosion

i have a feeling that there gonna take over the world one day, so fucking creepy

i think theres a stephn king movie where a guy get eaten buy them or something to that effect thats they only thing i can think of when i see one

grose! >:(

Guest Slide On The Ice

I can't even look at those pictures because they gross me out. That's how repulsive roaches are to me, that I can't even look at photos of them.

Guest Marina22

yuck!

I agree 100% with you! It's pathetic to watch me try to kill one or I end up raiding the house and then half kill it and then the house stinks. I also, scream bloody murder but they do have to be bigger that the small ones cause those I can manage. You may find me in the kitchen an 1am with a flip-flop cursing at the BUG (JMT) :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

soon enough she be a teen ager and you'll

Stomping Boyfriends

Nope. There will be a very strict screening process and back ground check for these fellas...

Terry' date=' here you go, a dating application for you to use:

[url']http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4022106

It is going to require you to download it to see, but just go to the part where it says what do you want to do, Open or Save and just hit open.

Guest Marina22

Those pictures are gross esp. the first one. Terry, you are so right about how you can tell they are nervous. "Roaches...never die, always living.." Gotta go get my Communicate CD and listen to that track

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ Next time we're on MSN, remind me to tell you the story of when a roach invaded my work place. It's pretty funny. ;D