Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Leaked movie from the new Twilo Miami..

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

Not for nothing, but if you love this club so much you should really let the official rep on this board (twiloangel) do the talking. I know you mean well but let the guy who is hired to do this sort of thing, well, do his thing.

Guest Phazonian

Not for nothing, but if you love this club so much you should really let the official rep on this board (twiloangel) do the talking. I know you mean well but let the guy who is hired to do this sort of thing, well, do his thing.

well said Pod,, but why are you so quick to jump down peoples backs? any talk is good talk.. its good to hear what people have to say!

Guest aj2234

"cant we all just get along?" ;)

we are very happy that everyone is curious and excited to hear information about Twilo.

all speculation will be put to rest very soon.

Guest Phazonian

"cant we all just get along?" ;)

we are very happy that everyone is curious and excited to hear information about Twilo.

all speculation will be put to rest very soon.

:-X

well said Pod,, but why are you so quick to jump down peoples barebacks? any ass is good ass.. it feels good....hear what people have to say!

u go boi

Guest sobeboy

First of all, my comments were about drink prices specifically, not specifically Twilo. Just because Twilo has hired a PR person, noone else gets to post about the club? And who appointed you the rule maker on this? Um, step aside.

javascript:replaceText(' ;D')

Grin

I never said anything was fact, just what I hear. Don't like it, not really my problem.

;D