Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e question..

iecko

about 20 mins after i drop i expect my stomach to start to bother me. i gag a few times and then i feel the rush hit my body, and its like HELLO im fucked up

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Lots of ppl puke. I get nauseated myself but manage not to puke. I tend to be better if I don't eat alot before I go. I try not to eat 5-6 hrs before I go.

One time I took Zeus and just got a little nauseated while it made other ppl sick and puke.

But overall, I think it's how you're body handles it.

------------------

You're only young once

Well, that depends. Are you throwing up after you drop and right before you start to peak? If so, then I would say it's common. My bf and I used to always get nausea and thought we were going to vomit just before we began peaking (back in the good 'ol days when the pills were GOOD). He's also vomited once just before peaking and he rolled his toosh off!

Hope that answers your question.

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

I throw up nearly every time i roll. It doesn't bother me; I know that when I puke I'm about to blow up. And the times I don't throw up are normally weaker rolls anyway. Just don't eat anything for at least three hours before going out.

HOWEVER- you don't want to go too long without eating because if you do get ill you will just be dry heaving which is much worse than actually puking.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg