Maybe your getting sick due to lack of sex...lol

uh, is that why? Damn. Hey ladies, help a fella out, would ya's? ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

Maybe your getting sick due to lack of sex...lol

uh, is that why? Damn. Hey ladies, help a fella out, would ya's? ;D

chicks don't want to bang a sick dude!

oh no, downward spiral! :P

Just my luck. I'm caught in a viscious circle! :o

Dude I recommend you buy some Airborne from Walgreens or CVS and take it 1 hour before going out or being around massive people.

Airborne is to protect you from airborne virusses that may give you the common cold or flu.

Smartest thing you have ever said...but also take it right before you go to bed.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Well it's official. Went to the doctor today. I have pnemonia. :-X

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. :(

Guest swirlundergrounder

WTF? You've had pnemonia this whole time?

Guest Slide On The Ice

Not this whole time. In the beginning of April/end of March I had broncitus. When we partied at Shine, I had been over the broncitus for about half a week's time. Then when I got sick again I don't know what it was but just a common cold, and in the last few days it developed into pnemonia.

On top of that, I ruptured my eardrum that night at Nocturnal, from standing next to the speaker all that time. My left ear had been ringing 24/7 ever since rupturing it next to a speaker at a Motley Crue concert when I was a teenager, and now my right ear is ringing 24/7 from the speaker at Nocturnal last week. I am a fucking mess. ???

Guest Marina22

Not this whole time. In the beginning of April/end of March I had broncitus. When we partied at Shine, I had been over the broncitus for about half a week's time. Then when I got sick again I don't know what it was but just a common cold, and in the last few days it developed into pnemonia.

On top of that, I ruptured my eardrum that night at Nocturnal, from standing next to the speaker all that time. My left ear had been ringing 24/7 ever since rupturing it next to a speaker at a Motley Crue concert when I was a teenager, and now my right ear is ringing 24/7 from the speaker at Nocturnal last week. I am a fucking mess. ???

Shit Slide, sorry to hear this. I guess the doctor gave you anitbiotics? As far as the eardrums ??? That's why I am trying to wear earplugs but they never stay in my ear, gotta get good ones.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Shit Slide, sorry to hear this. I guess the doctor gave you anitbiotics? As far as the eardrums ??? That's why I am trying to wear earplugs but they never stay in my ear, gotta get good ones.

"shit slide" ?? You made me sound like I'm a loose bowel! :D

Yes, he gave me an antibiotic, and a cough medicine prescription because the off the shelf cough meds weren't strong enough to stop my coughing and gagging.

As for the ear plugs, I want to find a suitable kind that are comfortable and which I can wear in the club and still socialize and hear people talk, if that is possible.

Guest ILLMATIC

you just need to build up tolerance... so come out more....

great point!!! while u are it start petting birds to build your immune system towards bird flu

That's a solid idea. I've already encountered this turkey in a fowl mood with bird flu and stayed around him to build up my immune system.

BirdFlu.jpg

I photochopped the hell out of this picture. LOL

Guest r3nz0

Slide, it's pneumonia, not pnemonia. And it's bronchitis, not broncitus. I can take your diseases left and right, but bad spelling is like banging my sister.

Ban.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Slide, it's pneumonia, not pnemonia. And it's bronchitis, not broncitus. I can take your diseases left and right, but bad spelling is like banging my sister.

Ban.

Ahhh, I always did get my u's and h's messed up. You banged your sister? Dude, don't brag about that. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ban.

Ahhh, I always did get my u's and h's messed up. You banged your sister? Dude, don't brag about that. ;D

hung-0411.jpg

SHE BANGS..SHE BANGS!!!!