Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and prozac??

tastyt

A friend of mine took a Prozac when she started to come down from her roll. She said the next day she felt fine; it felt like she had just been out dancing all night (which of course she had), but no brain dead feel at all.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

well thanks for the info guys. i just recently started taking it, and i want to make sure that there wont be any bad side effects in taking the two.

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

im pretty sure this was discussed already, but just wondering if anyone could give me a little info on mixing the two. thanks...

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

A recent non-human animal research suggests that most or all of the serotonin system reduction may be prevented by taking Prozac (fluoxetine) 0-6 hours after taking the MDMA (see McCann and Ricuarte in J. Clinical Psychopharmacology, 13 (3) tongue.gifp. 214-217, 1993). One might speculate that other SSRI drugs (Zoloft, Paxil) may work too. Note, however, that some people report that Prozac taken before or in the early part of an MDMA session lessens some of the desirable effects of the MDMA.

cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

you definitely don't want to mix the 2. how many milligrams are you taking? a friend of mine has been taking b/t 25-100 mg of Zoloft for the last year, and when she dropped, she felt absolutely nothing. she stopped taking her Zoloft for a couple of days before she dropped, and it still didn't make much of a difference.

the next day was even worse. she was feeling shitty physiologically, and was also throwing up. there is an informative thread about prozac and E on bluelight, i will dig threw my shit and see if i could post it here.

but i highly recommend you don't drop if you are taking anti-depressants. you don't feel anything AT ALL, and then you feel even shittier the next day.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Check out the slideshow on dancesafe's website. It shows how Prozac may help prevent neurotoxicity http://dancesafe.org/slideshow/

If you are on Prozac because of depression it is probably not a good idea to roll in the first place because it could make your depression worse. You would have to take at least a 2 week break from the Prozac or you will feel minimal if any effects.