Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT'S A "MOTHER" OF A HOUSE PARTY! DJ ULTRA NATE @ Residence SAT 5.13.06

Guest Sela V

Guest Sela V

ultra___color__head_web.jpg

ULTRA NATE

On this special Mother's Day installment of Residence on May 13th, Ultra makes her Miami debut as a DJ, which she has been doing for several years, currently spinning and running her now famous Friday night party in Baltimore called Sugar Party. A new mother of a six month old baby, Ultra will be doing it on the decks and bring new meaning to the phrase made famous by Annie Lennox that "Sistas are Doin' It For Themselves". From dancefloor diva to turntable diva, Ultra Nate has transformed to bring us along with her as she takes us along on a musical journey. Also spinning this night is local hero and mother, DJ Snowhite, who has been holding it down for the hiphop nation for some time, but has roots as a house music DJ. The I, Sela V also taking to the decks as the newbie of the criew, but committed to providing a classic vinyl house set to get my dancing mommies to the floor.

Residence_May13th_Ultranate.jpg

Partial proceeds of this event benefit S.A.S.A., Inc, a local community

based cultural arts non-for profit organzation.

Guest Sela V

I guess everybody really does want to be a Dj. If you ask me it cheapens being a Dj.

Come through, we'll put you on the list and you can find out for yourself if the DJ experience is being cheapened.

Sunday Bizzump!

Guest Dj_Peace

Everybody is free to experience Residence on 5/13/06 - bring a friend or two and celebrate Mothers of all ages.

don't hate...participate!

Guest Sela V

I'll always love my Momma.....She brought me in this world...

Monday back to work bump! ;D

Guest Sela V

That's our Mother's Day present, all ladies in free b4 1am! Wednesday Morning Joy Bump! ;D

Guest Sela V

Found A Cure ----> Still one of my favorite tracks.

;D Gonna be checking y'all on Friday!

Guest Dj_Peace

;D ;D ;D ::) ::) :-X ok, ya know what it is.... ;D jus a lil bumpitty bump...am I wrong for that?

Guest Dj_Peace

Nothing hotter than beautiful women working up a sweat - can't wait to see how the ladies are gonna represent! This is gonna be hotttttt ;D

Guest Red Hook

Good luck guys. I won't be able to make it' date=' but I like the fact that you guys are droppin soulful tunes to show people what they've been missing. 8)

P.S. one of these days I'll be sure to drop by and support.

[/quote'] 8) 8) NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THERE ARE MANY KEEPING IT SOULFUL IN MIAMI & HAVE BEEN 4 A LONG TIME. LET'S KEEP IT REAL.

Guest Red Hook

I guess everybody really does want to be a Dj. If you ask me it cheapens being a Dj.

8) 8) 8) AMEN. JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN & I AM PUZZLED WITH THE AMOUNT OF NEW DJ'S HERE IN MIAMI. GONE 4 2WKS & EVERYONE BECOMES A DJ. I AM DEFINETLEY BUYING MY LITTLE SIS SOME EQUIPMENT. SHE MITE JUST FIND A RESIDENCY OUT HERE.

Guest Red Hook

Nothing hotter than beautiful women working up a sweat - can't wait to see how the ladies are gonna represent! This is gonna be hotttttt ;D

??? IS SOMETHING GOING ON WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ??? BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORKING UP A SWEAT ??? LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE SNOWHITE SHE WAS CALM, COOL & COLLECTIVE. THIS SISTER DOES HER THING!!! NO NEED 2 SWEAT SHE HAS BEEN REPRESENTIN 4 THE LONGEST. BIG UP 2 SNOWHITE ;)

Guest Sela V

??? IS SOMETHING GOING ON WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ??? BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORKING UP A SWEAT ??? LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE SNOWHITE SHE WAS CALM, COOL & COLLECTIVE. THIS SISTER DOES HER THING!!! NO NEED 2 SWEAT SHE HAS BEEN REPRESENTIN 4 THE LONGEST. BIG UP 2 SNOWHITE ;)

Don't mind DJ Peace, he was probably having one of those dreams... ;)

Guest Sela V

8) 8) 8) AMEN. JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN & I AM PUZZLED WITH THE AMOUNT OF NEW DJ'S HERE IN MIAMI. GONE 4 2WKS & EVERYONE BECOMES A DJ. I AM DEFINETLEY BUYING MY LITTLE SIS SOME EQUIPMENT. SHE MITE JUST FIND A RESIDENCY OUT HERE.

And with the money she makes, she can retire comfortably at a young age... Lots of love...

Guest Red Hook

Nothing hotter than beautiful women working up a sweat - can't wait to see how the ladies are gonna represent! This is gonna be hotttttt ;D \ ??? IS SOMETHING GOING ON WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ??? BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORKING UP A SWEAT ??? LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE SNOWHITE SHE WAS CALM, COOL & COLLECTIVE. THIS SISTER DOES HER THING!!! NO NEED 2 SWEAT SHE HAS BEEN REPRESENTIN 4 THE LONGEST. BIG UP 2 SNOWHITE ;)

Don't mind DJ Peace, he was probably having one of those dreams.. ;)

IT'S ALL GOOD ;) JUST GOT BACK TO MIA. I WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT MY GIRL SNOWHITE! I GOT CASSETTE TAPES FROM 1997.SUNDAY SOUL SKOOL SNOWHITE,CHILI & DAVID SOLERO LIVE ON BEACH RADIO. THE MUSIC WAS BANGIN!!! WE NEED TO GET THOSE 3 TOGETHER. 8) FOR ALL THE BITERS DON'T GO USE SUNDAY SOUL SKOOL. BE ORIGINAL!

Guest Red Hook

And with the money she makes, she can retire comfortably at a young age... Lots of love...

8) IT WOULD BE FOR THE LOVE NOT THE MONEY!