Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT'S A "MOTHER" OF A HOUSE PARTY! DJ ULTRA NATE @ Residence SAT 5.13.06

Guest Sela V

Guest Sela V

Nothing hotter than beautiful women working up a sweat - can't wait to see how the ladies are gonna represent! This is gonna be hotttttt ;D IT'S ALL GOOD. JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN & I WILL BE COMMIN 2 CHECK OUT MY GIRL SNOWHITE. I GOT CASSETTE TAPES WITH SNOWHITE, CHILI & DAVID SOLERO PLAYING ON BEACH RADIO IN "97" THE SHOW WAS CALLED SUNDAY SOUL SKOOL. THE MUSIC WAS BANGIN. WE NEED 2 GET THOSE 3 DJS TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY NO ONE GOES & STARTS A SUNDAY SOUL SKOOL. MIAMI IS FULL OF BITERS :-\ ??? IS SOMETHING GOING ON WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ??? BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORKING UP A SWEAT ??? LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE SNOWHITE SHE WAS CALM, COOL & COLLECTIVE. THIS SISTER DOES HER THING!!! NO NEED 2 SWEAT SHE HAS BEEN REPRESENTIN 4 THE LONGEST. BIG UP 2 SNOWHITE ;)

Don't mind DJ Peace, he was probably having one of those dreams... ;)

You're on the list! Red Hook +1.... :)

Guest Sela V

I guess everybody really does want to be a Dj. If you ask me it cheapens being a Dj.

8) 8) 8) AMEN. JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN & I AM PUZZLED WITH THE AMOUNT OF NEW DJ'S HERE IN MIAMI. GONE 4 2WKS & EVERYONE BECOMES A DJ. I AM DEFINETLEY BUYING MY LITTLE SIS SOME EQUIPMENT. SHE MITE JUST FIND A RESIDENCY OUT HERE.

And with the money she makes, she can retire comfortably at a young age... Lots of love...

8) IT WOULD BE FOR THE LOVE NOT THE MONEY!

Right on... ;D

Guest Red Hook

Nothing hotter than beautiful women working up a sweat - can't wait to see how the ladies are gonna represent! This is gonna be hotttttt ;D IT'S ALL GOOD. JUST GOT BACK INTO TOWN & I WILL BE COMMIN 2 CHECK OUT MY GIRL SNOWHITE. I GOT CASSETTE TAPES WITH SNOWHITE, CHILI & DAVID SOLERO PLAYING ON BEACH RADIO IN "97" THE SHOW WAS CALLED SUNDAY SOUL SKOOL. THE MUSIC WAS BANGIN. WE NEED 2 GET THOSE 3 DJS TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY NO ONE GOES & STARTS A SUNDAY SOUL SKOOL. MIAMI IS FULL OF BITERS :-\ ??? IS SOMETHING GOING ON WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ??? BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WORKING UP A SWEAT ??? LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE SNOWHITE SHE WAS CALM, COOL & COLLECTIVE. THIS SISTER DOES HER THING!!! NO NEED 2 SWEAT SHE HAS BEEN REPRESENTIN 4 THE LONGEST. BIG UP 2 SNOWHITE ;)

Don't mind DJ Peace, he was probably having one of those dreams... ;)

You're on the list! Red Hook +1.... :) I WILL BE THERE! I WILL BRING U A COPY OF THE CASSETTE I HAVE FROM "97" LIVE SET BY SNOWHITE, CHILI & DAVID SOLERO. YOU WILL BE MOVED.

Good luck guys. I won't be able to make it, but I like the fact that you guys are droppin soulful tunes to show people what they've been missing. 8)

P.S. one of these days I'll be sure to drop by and support.

8) 8) NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THERE ARE MANY KEEPING IT SOULFUL IN MIAMI & HAVE BEEN 4 A LONG TIME. LET'S KEEP IT REAL.

Red Hook, Brooklyn, LOL. I never said that there weren't any heads representin. AB, DHM, L4H. I was trying to say that as a whole miami does not have an abundance of promoters throwing Garage and Deep House parties. And I was giving Sela props for doing something like this. 8)

Guest Red Hook

Good luck guys. I won't be able to make it' date=' but I like the fact that you guys are droppin soulful tunes to show people what they've been missing. 8)

[/quote'] 8) 8) NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THERE ARE MANY KEEPING IT SOULFUL IN MIAMI & HAVE BEEN 4 A LONG TIME. LET'S KEEP IT REAL.

Red Hook, Brooklyn, LOL. I never said that there weren't any heads representin. AB, DHM, L4H. I was trying to say that as a whole miami does not have an abundance of promoters throwing Garage and Deep House parties. And I was giving Sela props for doing something like this. 8)

NO DOUBT. LIKE I SAID NO DISRESPECT BUT YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MISSING. THAT'S WHAT I RESPONDED TO. THERE ARE MANY DJS KEEPING SOULFUL. UNFORTUNATLEY THERE'S NO UNITY OUT HERE :-\

Guest Red Hook

Good luck guys. I won't be able to make it' date=' but I like the fact that you guys are droppin soulful tunes to show people what they've been missing. 8)

[/quote'] 8) 8) NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THERE ARE MANY KEEPING IT SOULFUL IN MIAMI & HAVE BEEN 4 A LONG TIME. LET'S KEEP IT REAL.

I SEE YOU SAID GARAGE 8) HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THIS BROTHER PLAY DAVID SOLERO. THAT BROTHERS GOT MUSIC. I USE TO GO SWEAT MY ASS OFF @ CHAMBER LOUNGE SOME WHOLE IN THE WALL WITH A NICE VIBE. NOW THERE YOU HEARD TRUE GARAGE & SOULFUL HOUSE.

Good luck guys. I won't be able to make it, but I like the fact that you guys are droppin soulful tunes to show people what they've been missing. 8)

8) 8) NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THERE ARE MANY KEEPING IT SOULFUL IN MIAMI & HAVE BEEN 4 A LONG TIME. LET'S KEEP IT REAL.

I SEE YOU SAID GARAGE 8) HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THIS BROTHER PLAY DAVID SOLERO. THAT BROTHERS GOT MUSIC. I USE TO GO SWEAT MY ASS OFF @ CHAMBER LOUNGE SOME WHOLE IN THE WALL WITH A NICE VIBE. NOW THERE YOU HEARD TRUE GARAGE & SOULFUL HOUSE.

I never heard David spin live, but trust me i know about him. I'm looking foward to hearing him spin.

Guest Red Hook

I never heard David spin live, but trust me i know about him. I'm looking foward to hearing him spin.

BY THE WAY WASUP WITH THE LOL WITH RED HOOK 8) 8) 8)

Guest Sela V

ultra___color__head_web.jpg

ULTRA NATE

On this special Mother's Day installment of Residence on May 13th, Ultra makes her Miami debut as a DJ, which she has been doing for several years, currently spinning and running her now famous Friday night party in Baltimore called Sugar Party. A new mother of a six month old baby, Ultra will be doing it on the decks and bring new meaning to the phrase made famous by Annie Lennox that "Sistas are Doin' It For Themselves". From dancefloor diva to turntable diva, Ultra Nate has transformed to bring us along with her as she takes us along on a musical journey. Also spinning this night is local hero and mother, DJ Snowhite, who has been holding it down for the hiphop nation for some time, but has roots as a house music DJ. The I, Sela V also taking to the decks as the newbie of the criew, but committed to providing a classic vinyl house set to get my dancing mommies to the floor.

Residence_May13th_Ultranate.jpg

Partial proceeds of this event benefit S.A.S.A., Inc, a local community

based cultural arts non-for profit organzation.

Thanks to everyone who came out, and those who didn't to our Mothers Day celebration on Saturday! It was a very exciting night which began with an earlier event, the Goddess Extravaganze, presented by Chia Olom, a local artist. DJ Snowhite started things off with an Old Skool set which included a serious mix of "Padlock". Her set also served as the soundscape for a very hot fashion show (which showcased the Chia's beautiful handbags and fire dancers). Next up, was the I, Sela V, representing on the afrogroove and classic house tip, opening the way for the Sugar Girls of Baltimore, Ultra Nate and Lisa Williams, who made us glad that we had purchased a substantial insurance binder for this party, because they RIPPED it... I was already a fan of Ultra as a singer, but I became an even bigger fan of Ultra Nate, the DJ. She and co-pilot Lisa took us musically to church, heaven, and then back to the dance floor! It was a great way to kick off Mother's Day... Love, Peace and Respect...

Guest Dj_Peace

Mad respect to all that came out and partied with the ladies this Saturday. First off -Snow White -incredibly funky set with the ol' skool joints. She definitely set the pace. Next, Big-ups to our very own Sela V for keeping the energy flowing. I nearly dropped my drink when you dropped the Fela Kuti joint- nice to see you having fun on the decks -just might have toput you in regular rotation. Then there was Ultra Nate' - what can be said but dayyyummm! Not only is she fine and mad cool, she definitely put it down and represented for the ladies. From the first track that she played through to the gospel flavored joints on to the funky jazztrumentals and so on, definitely was a great Mother's Day present for all you mothers ;D Also, for those that were not aware, she brought along another dynamic sister deejay named Lisa Williams who gives not only the geratest hugs that i have had in a looooong while, but serves up incredibly sensual grooves and lotsof energy.

Big up to the AB crew and the mad vibes that you always bring to the set. There is absolutely nothing but mad love and "nuff respect for the AB family!

Finally, to all of the other activities going on - fire dancers - models -artists - drummers -vendors - simply incredible! To all of you that came out to support, thanks a million and we look froward to seeing you at the next installment of Residence! However, if you cannot wait until then see you at Lust4Booty!

Guest Sela V

MAd respect to all that came out and partied with the ladies this Saturday. First off -Snow White -incredibly funky set with the ol' skool joints. She definitely set the pace. NExt, Big-ups to our very own Sela V for keeping the energy flowing. I nearly dropped my drink when you dropped the Fela Kuti joint- nice to see you having fun on the decks -just might have toput you in regular rotation. Then there was Ultra Nate' - what can be said but dayyyummm! Not only is she fine and mad cool, she definitely put it down and represented for the ladies. From the first track that she played through to the gospel flavored joints on to the funky jazztrumentals and so on, definitely was a great Mother's Day present for all you mothers ;D Also, for those that were not aware, she brought along another dynamic siter deejay named Lisa Williams who gives not only the geratest hugs that i have had in a looooong while, but serves up incredibly sensual grooves and lotsof energy.

Big up to the AB crew and the mad vibes that you always bring to the set. There is absolutely nothing but mad love and "nuff respect for the AB family!

Finally, to all of the other activities going on - frie dancers - drummers -vendors - simply incredible! To all of you that came out to support, thanks a million and we look froward to seeing you at the next installment of Residence! However, if you cannot wait until then see you at Lust4Booty!

And thank you, Peace, for making the introductions with that incredible Broadcaster voice! I had some inquiries from some mommies who want you to record a greeting for their voice mail... :)