Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E without K?

When I go out to do E, I always do the E and K combo and I always have a great time (as long as both are real!). I haven't just done E by itself in a long time. I usually go out to do this once every 4-6 weeks. Lately, i haven't been able to find any K and and I went to SF recently and took two hits and I was miserable while all my friends said they felt great. So it definately wasn't the pills. Maybe miserable isn't the right word but I didn't peak and felt as if I was stuck in the middle of something. A bump would have definately sent me on my way but it was nowhere to be found. Does this mean I can't do one witout the other? And does anyone else have this problem?

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

Yeah i totally understand. I usually have the combo also. I used to jsut take pills but that was a while back. Then not to long ago i finally just took a pill that night and didnt find it to enjoyable. honestly i wouldnt do just pills plain again. I d rather go drinking or go sober than not have the combo.

Having one w/o the other is like driving a car w/o a radio...it will get you from A to B...but it is soooo much more enjoyable if you have the radio. cwm26.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by djscotphreak (edited 03-28-2001).]

You've probably just built up a resistance to the MDMA and the ketamine gives you the edge again. I'm sure if you quit doing the xtc for a while and then did it again you'd get a great high with just the pills. I know that first hand. But what are the chances you'll quit for about 5 or 6 mos or more? I don't think I would have had it not been for my particular circumstance. Anyway, if you like the K than why quit? It's a pretty cool combo. Just find some more. cwm9.gif

I've totally built a tolerance to E. The last time I rolled, I did two pills and half a jar. I FELT SO DAMN GOOD!!!!!!! It was the first time after a year and half of just taking one pill that I did that particular combo.

the last time I went out, I just took one pill. OH Man. SUch a disappointment. AFter and hour, I came down SO much. I needed something to give me another boost. I def. missed the K.

So I chilled for like 2 hours but then some really good tracks came on and I got really into again. WHen the music wasn't as good, I didn't have as much fun.

Taking breaks in between dropping does help but I miss it!

------------------

You're only young once