Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quick question...

Guest Fuerte44

Guest Fuerte44

im flying out to san diego for the 4 and 5th...junkie xl and judge jules are spinning...if you had to choose who would u see spin??...its for my birthday...and it seems that electro house will not be an option for me...i need advice...who has seen either recently...help me out!!!

Guest Marina22

I would see Junkie XL for the show aspect and music. Judge Jules is a good DJ too and you can check him out on his Radio one show just skip "the cut-up" part. Have fun!

I would see Junkie XL for the show aspect and music. Judge Jules is a good DJ too and you can check him out on his Radio one show just skip "the cut-up" part. Have fun!

go to JXL! bling can mix two glasses of water better then julesy can

Guest coach

Tough choice. Why not see them both? If I had to choose, I would probably see JXL simply because he plays more "live" and makes a better visual show. Both will have you moving, though.

Guest Marina22

I do not dj but is he really that bad? Only seen him for a bit at the Radio 1 party last year and he was aight that night.

Guest WhereIsZion12

look im telling younow just take the good advice and go see junkie. junkie xl will never let anyone down...trust me too many times have i proved that point!!! 8) 8) 8)

I do not dj but is he really that bad? Only seen him for a bit at the Radio 1 party last year and he was aight that night.

Harold is a hardass.

Guest Fuerte44

JXL is at this place called 4th and B, and JJ is at "on Broadway", i have only been to on broadway once before for tall paul...its was acceptable...sound was sub par...had a great time though...i just cant seem to make up my mind...i would want to go to the most house orientented party of the two...cause i have a feeling i might ruin my night with too much trance...then again i dont want to be sitting in the corner at JXL wondering when the guitars and the rest of the shit will go away and i start hearing some 4/4 electro stuff...i dont know...i normally wouldnt care this much but for my bday, but if its not house i want to at least say the music had me dancing....thanks for some tips people...