Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welp Im outta action..... :( wont see u guys for a while....

Bling

Guest ddg

Whats wrong with you? You need to hang with me more...I'll make a man outta you boy! I can't remember the last time I actually got truly sick...

you know what I think...you are willing yourself to get sick...you need stop waiting for yourself to catch something...and suck it up son!

Smudge...don't worry I think Blue is wheel chair friendly...we'll cart your sorry sick ass through the door.

bling should go out drinking with us one nite lyrik.....we'll make a man outta him yet...

Guest Slide On The Ice

blingslide.jpg

is there only one company that makes those ice bags???

when i go to the drugstore, thats the only one they have, the one with blue stars.... i was just wondering...

That's because of the stars we see whirling around our head when our heads hurt. ;D

weed would def be better. i havent eaten in two days just now i ate solid food i woke up starving and it went down good. all this after one pill of levaquin... this shit is strongggggggg

been sleepin 24 hrs straight ..... man im starving sucks i lost like prolly 2-3 more lbs now :P

ok back to zzzzzzzzzzzz :-\