Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDA vs. MDMA, what's the difference??

p-poppin

Exactly what is the difference between MDA and MDMA, What are the side effects of MDA, I have probably taken it without knowing, but now I got some Gold Rolls and they tested on Dancesafe as MDA, just wondering what I am getting myself into before I take these. any advice????

------------------

embot.gif

MDA is good for dancing b/c it's harder and speedier than mdma. Less emotional mushiness, less talkativeness, and more energy. And if ya smoke weed, you feel mighty trippy! I like em for clubbing, but not for a romantic hot tub love fest.

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by p-poppin:

Exactly what is the difference between MDA and MDMA, What are the side effects of MDA, I have probably taken it without knowing, but now I got some Gold Rolls and they tested on Dancesafe as MDA, just wondering what I am getting myself into before I take these. any advice????

I'm sorry to tell you but for all I know you can't really distinguish between MDMA and MDA with a dancesafe kit cwm6.gif

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

there is definitely a distinct difference between MDA and MDMA..the gold rolls you talk about....they are very speedy and trippy....don't stand around or sit on a couch for more than 5 minutes....or you will be there all night...they are sweet pills though...let me know what you think...i think you'll agree

ok, since no one else answered the poor guy cwm32.gif

here goes -

"We each had taken 150 mg of pure MDA. The differences from MDMA are striking: MDA is more hallucinogenic with noticeable closed eye imagery, is a much greater aesthetic enhancer, especially of people and of music; is more euphoric; more "drug-like", a heavier and more obviously body-involved trip. Tactile sensation is more powerful, erotic and noticeable on MDA. Physical effects are more up-front: gastric upset, pupil dilation, water retention, limbic arousal. On the whole, we find MDA a more enjoyable and interesting trip; longer lasting and more sexual/sensual. Our favorite characteristic is that one retains an interesting psychedelic ideation on MDA, rather then the feeling-oriented, but rather idealess thinking of MDMA."

-- Gracie & Zarkov

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg