Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Capsules

previously, capsules were thought of as higher grade than pressed pills. but unless you know the actual source of the product, the same underground manufacturers that produce pills can just as easily load any mixture of powder into a capsule & sell it off as the next bomb. so treat 'em with the same caution as any other pill out on the street~ cwm11.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

FWIW: alot of people ive seen will take bomb pills and crush them up and cap em...for a good cap to be strong it needs to be full to the top..about 120¢ worth...fluffy white is the best. non sticky...if u doubt it..open it up and taste it first..should give u that E face (all retarded)..good luck!

The best way to be sure is to purchase a testing kit (dancesafe or EZtest)and test it to see if it's an MDMA like substance. Anyone can put any white powder into a capsule and sell it as Ecstasy. Just test your pills and be safe. If it does not turn black/dark purple then it is not an MDMA like substance and take it at your own risk.

I second that.

Originally posted by cdec:

The best way to be sure is to purchase a testing kit (dancesafe or EZtest)and test it to see if it's an MDMA like substance. Anyone can put any white powder into a capsule and sell it as Ecstasy. Just test your pills and be safe. If it does not turn black/dark purple then it is not an MDMA like substance and take it at your own risk.

Ever since I got my kit I'm ALL about testing b4 taking.

biggrin.gif

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

To purchase an Ecstasy tester kit got to either www.dancesafe.org or www.mdma.nl. I know dancesafe delivers in about a week in a package that just contains a return address. They are both pretty much the same, a marquis reagent. A quick black/dark purple reaction means that it is an MDMA-like substance (it can also be MDEA or MDA). Everyone who uses ecstasy should purchase one so they don't endure the hell of taking DXM believing it to be MDMA or die from PMA (which does not turn any color). Hope this helps...

we had some capsules a few months ago that we got from the girl we always get our pills from and they were the greatest thing that ever happened, but i totally trust her and i guess that's waaaay important.....then a few weeks ago we went to amassive out here and were dumbasses trying to get our pills there from whoever was selling and some freak tried to convince us that these capsules he had were actually some pills he had from before that got smooshed, so he broke them up and put them in capsules and there were "actually a pill and a half in each one". yeah right buddy. just be careful where you get the capsule from and you'll probable have the best roll of your life cwm20.gif