Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why should I move to Miami.....?

Guest i_love_house

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dre4

it's da shit down here...i moved down here last august and have lived in nyc, dc, and miami and this is by far my fav place...though i have to go back to dc for career, i can't wait to save some money and buy a place here in a couple years.....the weather alone will make u happy everyday...beach, the beautiful girls, and the nightlife...while some people like to think that the scene has died here, which may be the case but not imo, there are always options and mad parties every weekend, not to mention that wherever you go you will have the greatest time bc people come down here for one reason only-to get mangled...but besides all that need to look at what career options are here for you, and if you find one, def move down here

Guest i_love_house

it's da shit down here...i moved down here last august and have lived in nyc, dc, and miami and this is by far my fav place...though i have to go back to dc for career, i can't wait to save some money and buy a place here in a couple years.....the weather alone will make u happy everyday...beach, the beautiful girls, and the nightlife...while some people like to think that the scene has died here, which may be the case but not imo, there are always options and mad parties every weekend, not to mention that wherever you go you will have the greatest time bc people come down here for one reason only-to get mangled...but besides all that need to look at what career options are here for you, and if you find one, def move down here

im currently counting the days to the end of my degree in computer scince so prob looking for jobs in that area, you got any ideas if there are any jobs in that field that are available there?

i would def consider moving there if i did find a job over there! the only thing i hear about on this forum is party this party that! I'm a mad raver but i think the people in london and even london itself cant really keep up with me! even though i love london, i think i might love miami more!

Guest ramon

im currently counting the days to the end of my degree in computer scince so prob looking for jobs in that area, you got any ideas if there are any jobs in that field that are available there?

i would def consider moving there if i did find a job over there! the only thing i hear about on this forum is party this party that! I'm a mad raver but i think the people in london and even london itself cant really keep up with me! even though i love london, i think i might love miami more!

have you been to t-bar yet? those people were raving for like 2 days .. lol

it doesnt get more rave than this.

11715495656.jpg

Guest i_love_house

have you been to t-bar yet? those people were raving for like 2 days .. lol

it doesnt get more rave than this.

ok ill have to confess never been there, i'll have to check it out! so you come to london much ramon? as a non-londoner, what do you think of london?

Guest dj_release

tell me why!

do not make the biggest mistake of your life!!!!

STOP!!!!

if you like good music then stay were u ar... T-bar is just one of the many places

but hey if you do want to move then I'll trade places with ya!

Guest dre4

ill be in london after closing aprties ibiza-oct 2nd visiting my best friend...my fav city in the world...yeah it is party party but not anything more than london....u get used to it, and if u have a good head on your shoulders, you'll be straight...work hard play hard right

Guest musicalmissionary

I think he wants to move since there's more to life than clubs and music.

Speak for yourself buddy. Everything else that matters isn't far behind either of those.

Guest pod

Well he sounds like he wants to move here for work, and the club thing is secondary. I know London has the top clubs in the world and all, but one of my sources says the weather is miserable. Maybe we'll luck out and this guy will bring a bag of CDs with him.

I know, the irony of the situation is I'm saying this and I hang out in clubs when I'm not yelling at people on here.

But still, our resident "if it ain't techno it's crap!" guy is acting like it's a cardinal sin to move from where he is now. But if he's into techno, it's here, just ask Ramon.

Guest pod

But I digress...

Miami has it's fair share of "music-oriented" parties. Depends on what you're into. However, in most cases, with the big venues it really comes down to it being about the party first. People having a good time is what it comes down to.

Guest HouseJunkie

I think he wants to move since there's more to life than clubs and music.

You're right, there's also sunshine and hot women.

Guest i_love_house

Well he sounds like he wants to move here for work, and the club thing is secondary. I know London has the top clubs in the world and all, but one of my sources says the weather is miserable. Maybe we'll luck out and this guy will bring a bag of CDs with him.

I know, the irony of the situation is I'm saying this and I hang out in clubs when I'm not yelling at people on here.

But still, our resident "if it ain't techno it's crap!" guy is acting like it's a cardinal sin to move from where he is now. But if he's into techno, it's here, just ask Ramon.

TECHNO! NO F**king way! i like housh and em house and em house too, basically most variations of house, progressive, funky, deep, etc. when i read this forum it just sounds like a really wicked place to be, well you guys make it out that way! im def coming 4 the next wmc, so keep n eye out for us! :)

Guest i_love_house

NO Culture, No Substance, NO Responsiblity/Ral Job Market = Miami

But you have Hot chicks and the Beach...

I am outtie going back to NY to have a Life even though I love Miami....

wow! never expected to hear that! sounds like i should stay put and just see miami as a holiday!

Guest pod

NO Culture, No Substance, NO Responsiblity/Ral Job Market = Miami

But you have Hot chicks and the Beach...

I am outtie going back to NY to have a Life even though I love Miami....

No culture? Define culture. Just because we don't sip lattés and piss around art musems all day doesn't mean we lack culture.

There's jobs and work down here, you just have to find them or make them on your own.

Well at least you are putting your money where your mouth is and moving.

Guest Mattivi

miami is all about aesthetics... its a fun place to live no doubt, but the cost of living to income ratio doesnt make it an attractive place to move from that standpoint. do your research before you move to the states, there might be other areas that offer better oppurtunites career and moneywise. i guess it depends on where your priorities are. i live in miami now, and i thought i had more fun when i used to just come and visit from orlando, its different when you actually live here. but if your level headed and responisble, you'll be alright.

Guest Adam Singer

move to broward (fort lauderdale) visit miami on the weekends...

you'll be much happier

I HATE TO BE negative but..

miami plus

1. weather

2. nitelife

3. shopping

4. beaches (if ur into that sorta thing.... and even the beaches here are not all that compared to other places)

miami bad

1. hard to meet special someone

2. very high cost of living vs what you get paid

3 if u have allergies it sucks ass all year round

4. hurricane season

Guest LaundryBar

one thing to keep in mind is that "real" Miami is -not- South Beach, nor is it WMC year round.

Guest lulamishka

miami plus

1. weather

2. nitelife

3. shopping

4. beaches (if ur into that sorta thing.... and even the beaches here are not all that compared to other places)

miami bad

4. hurricane season

You? Negative? Naaa.

Guest durrtylexx

miami plus

1. weather

2. nitelife

3. shopping

miami bad

4. hurricane season

{insert horn noise}

debbie.gif