Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why should I move to Miami.....?

Guest i_love_house

Guest Cosmigonon

with a slight cockney accent and who doesnt pronounce his T's.

A la Frankie Wilde?

i can, but i just dont coz im not use to it, so for example i say wa-eaa instead of water.

lol, well, you better come with closed caption, or else i'm not gonna understand you at all...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i_love_house

A la Frankie Wilde?

i can, but i just dont coz im not use to it, so for example i say wa-eaa instead of water.

lol, well, you better come with closed caption, or else i'm not gonna understand you at all...

your porb thinking my accent is really strong, trust me it aint that bad, ull understand me! lol

never been US but have heard the ladies like the english accent! ;D

Its a personal preference. I honestly prefer NY to Miami at this point in my life but thats just cause ive lived in South Florida ALL my life. I know tons of people up here that think im nuts and can't wait to leave the city. I just shrug my shoulders and tell them that in all honesty i can totally relate. The change of seasons is amazing, with it comes the change in fashion, the food, the nightlife, the cultures....its just simply amazing to me. I guess thats what people feel when they go to Miami but before i left all i saw were the negatives.

Now i go back and can really appreciate the things that i loved about growing up in SoFla, but for now....this is home. Moving to a new city is exciting and scary at the same time but its SUCH a learning experience. Next stop....somewhere in europe. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

A la Frankie Wilde?

your porb thinking my accent is really strong, trust me it aint that bad, ull understand me! lol

never been US but have heard the ladies like the english accent! ;D

well, you should talk to m.a.j.o.r. then, it seems to work just fine for him... ;D