Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Apologize.........

Guest Miss_Digital

which gym? i need to buy shorts i dont even own a pair lol .. my wolfman legs :-X

Stop talking about your flaws!! Try no to say anything negative about yourself for a week, please...

say I DARE YOU BLING

Guest coach

Don't go to the gym. Get outside. Come mountain biking. THAT will put some hair on your chest! And while you are dodging death, BELIEVE ME, all of your other problems will be completely gone from your mind.

Guest LeVeL

Who needs a Shrink when all you have to do is login to Cooljunkie and and one of the threads made by Bling and all your questions will be answered.

Dont have to waste your time waiting, dont have to waste your time using your Health Insurance...come on down to Cooljunkie....

Guest swank

i had like 2 yrs back didnt see shit only thing was my chest muscles (shocking i have some.. got harder and less flabby lol )

:D

come with me i need a work out partner

Bling! someone with an avatar named 'Miss Behavin' is asking you to join her on a regular basis at least 2-3 hours a week in another environment other than a club. You will get to watch her strain and make funny sometimes even sensual noises while sometimes lying in awkward positions...FOR FREE!

If you can't manage to swoop her off her feet with your cunnigness and manly debonaire she might have friends that drool over your sensitivity.If that doesn't work girls always want what they think belongs to someone else :P (more fun for them) You will appear to be with 'Miss Behavin' by showing up to the gym with her wrapped around your burly biceps every week.

i need to buy shorts i dont even own a pair lol .. my wolfman legs

get a set of clippers man! body hair is out! :P

Stop convincing yourself of what you can't do and start telling yourself what you CAN do...more work but well worth it.

u def wont hear from me anymore. regarding this done one thing already that will guarantee that thanks to miss behavin... second thing still thinkin about if its worth the investment since ive tried it before.. found it ok but not exactly what i was lookin for........